27

tzuyu

"HEYO JEON FAM!!" the door opened revealing taehyung and jimin oppa bickering over something, the others followed.

what are they doing in here?

"eh? are they on drugs?" areum asked making everyone laugh.

"yes areum." jungkook answered as he put down a big bowl infront of me. "wow tzuyu that looked delicious can i have some?"

"there's more in the kitchen." jungkook answered. then momo unnie, jhope and jin oppa started running towards the kitchen.

eh? i thought he just cooked for me.

"WOAH!"

"should i bring it there?!" jin oppa asked. "sure hyung!!" jungkook answered.

"anyways, what happened last night?" jungkook asked. "eomma can u have some?" i gave areum the bowl.

then suddenly, jimin and taehyung oppa laughed so hard.

"they really are on drugs."

"i agree." i said.

"we gave all the evidences we had against her, she also raped some teenage boys just because she was horny."

"SERIOUSLY?!" jihyo, sana and nayeon unnie shouted. "ewww she's such a bitch."

"when the police searched her house and condo, they found some drugs there so her lawyer cannot do anything, and we also got the cctv footage when she broke tzu's car's brakes on jungkook's school."

"and they are on their way to the court to ask if she's gonna be in jail  forever."

"don't send her in the jail, send her to the mental hospital then." nayeon unnie suggested. "ohh that's perfect!"

"and you know what, tzuyu?! jeongyeon unnie's entrance is so cool!" chaeyoung told me. "yeah and jeonghan oppa became scared because he saw his wife holding a gun!"

"and she shot eunri too!"

that's jeongyeon unnie. "and what did nayeon unnie did?"

"eunri asked her if she wanted to be fuck by someone but she cutted him off and send that yoongi oppa do her the best." as aoon as i heard the 'fuck' word i covered areum's ears.

"eh?! i'm listening to them eomma!"

"you're still a kid, areum and don't listen to them especially those two who were on drugs."

"yah!!"

"here we are!! let's eat!!" the three finally came out from the kitchen.

"i thought you just cooked for me." i said. "the hyungs texted that they are on their way here when i started cooking, so since we have three packs of it, i cooked it too."

"you know that momo, jhope and jin hyung are big eaters."

"well okay." i just sais and continued eating. areum sat down next to me and continued watching somw dramas after getting some food.

"OH!!! LET'S WATCH THIS MOVIE ON NETFLIX!! THEY JUST POSTED THE CLEARER VERSION!!" nayeon unnie shouted, the unnies went closer to her. "OMG I WANTED TO WATCH THIS TOO!!"

"LET'S WATCH THIS!!"

"do you have a netflix account kook?" he just nodded and started eating also. "the tv remote is there." he pointed. sana unnie stand up and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"OMG IT'S THERE!!"

"IT HAS SUBTITLES TOO!"

"CLICK IT CLICK IT!!"