34

third

4 years ago....

it was already the day.

the day where she's gonna die. they arrived at her room earlier than the others. tzuyu and areum sat on the sofa while watching jungkook and eunri talk for the last time.

he then wiped her tears and that made her smile, the last smile she'll show to them. and then jungkook leaned closer and kissed her forehead before hugging her.

she stand up and went towards them. "thank you, tzu. for letting me experience being in his arms again for the last time."

she smiled and sat down on her bed. "where are the others?" she asked. "they are on their way."

"unnie.." areum went towards them. "unnie.."

"come here." eunri pulled areum into her arms and hugged her. "i'll miss you areumie."

"and i'll miss you too."

and then the door opened. "we're here.." jihyo said and smiled. "hi eun."

she smiled at them. "so what happened?" nayeon asked.

"the doctor will be here soon." jungkook answered. "maybe you should all talk with her."

"i guess so." nayeon said and went to them. "i um forgive you now." she started. "thanks for the memories even though it's not that long."

"thank you for forgiving me." then she started to tear up again, nayeon did the same. "ahh this is too.."

"hi eun i um thank you for the memories too." sana said. "we already forgive you."

tzuyu started to tear up so she stand up and excused herself, she went outside and went to the garden of the hospital.

she sat on the bench and covered her face. "we're already close to each other.."

"why does this need to happen?"

"everything has a reason, tzu." she looked up and saw jungkook. he sat beside her and pulled her into him.

"we're already close.." she said. "i know, and so are the others."

she started to cry in his shoulder. "ssh... everything's gonna be fine."

"i know she did bad things to us, but we already forgave each other."

"and you're already close with her i know. especially areum."

"tzu, jungkook." hoseok called them. "the doctor already arrived." he said.

he wiped her tears. "let's go, you should talk to her." he held her hand and they started to walk.

when they arrived, she saw that her unnies are trying their best not to cry. eunri's getting weaker and weaker. she's having a hard time breathing now.

"she's gonna go any time soon." the doctor said. then the other girls started to sob.

the boys teared up also except yoongi who has a sad expression. "tzuyu." eunri called her. she started to walk towards her.

"t-thank you." her tears fell as soon as she heard her talk. she sat down on her bed and hugged her. "thank you really, tzuyu."

"i'm going to be fine don't worry." eunri assured her. she smiled at her. "thank you to you too, eun." she said.

and then she closed her eyes. jungkook went towards them. "you can rest now." he said.

"i love you, kook." she said and smiled weakly at him.

he just smiled. and then they heard a long beep.

the girls cried even more and so she is. the doctor went towards them and checked her.

"park eunri. time of death, 10:42 AM."

--------------

they are already at the cemetery. this is the last time they'll see her.

"be happy." she said and smiled before they closed the cover of her coffin.

they started to throw the tulips they bought for her. her parents are with them and they thanked them for forgiving their daughter after all the things she had done to them.

"she's okay now tzu." jungkook said. "i know."

"after three counts, we're gonna let go of the balloons." hoseok said and smiled.

"in 1, 2 and 3." and they all let go of the balloons rhey are holding. "appa." areum called and pulled his coat. jungkook carried her. "yes baby?"

"eunri unnie will be okay right?" he nodded. "i miss her already."

"and so are we."

"she's going to be our guardian angel, areum." she said. "whenever you pray before you sleep, mention her okay, eunri unnie is going to be happy."

"arasseo."

"let's go and grab lunch, let's leave her parents alone." yoongi told them.

"annyeong eunri unnie." she said and waved.

"ma'am, we're gonna go now."

her mother nodded at them. "take care." the nodded and they started to walk towards their van.

"so where should we eat?" jin asked. "at the restaurant near here." namjoon said.

"anyways, tzuyu when is your next check up?" sana asked.

"tomorrow unnie." she answered. "but jungkook's gonna leave tomorrow for a business trip right?"

"i'll accompany her first. i'll use my private plane though." jungkook answered.

"did you guys already talked about your wedding?" nayeon asked.

"maybe not now unnie." she answered. "maybe after a month or two."

"just tell us if you have plans now, maybe we can help." jimin said and they both nodded.

"so, everything's gonna go back into normal again."

"yeah."

as soon as they arrived, they immediately asked for a private room for them.

"yah why did you ordered a lot park jimin?!"

"we're all hungry though."

"and let me remind you that you're not the one who's gonna pay for that."

"chill jin hyung, i'll buy you a new limited edition of super mario."

"do you want to order more chim? you can order all the food." jin smiled at him. "hyung seriously?!"

"what?! it's super mario!"

"i have a question!!" sana raised her hand. "i heard that your cousin gave birth to triplets jungkook." she has a playful smile.

"and?"

"do you think tzuyu is carrying twins?"

"there's a 50% chance." namjoon said. "and what if she does?"

"did you two already thought about the name?"

they looked at each other. as if they have the same thought. "if it's a boy and a girl." jungkook started.

"the girl's name will have 'eun' and the boy will have 'ri' from her name."