1

(I do not own the characters or images...they belong to Sims 4)

     Her name was Autumn McNee, a young woman no more of 23, average height, gorgeous locks of red hair, and beautiful bright green eyes; and while her frame was not as slender as most people find attractive her hips were wide and she did have a little weight on her belly but she didn't mind it and  found it made her all the more sexy in her eyes.
     She was new to Bright Brook but she always heard about another realm especially sitting in that town. She decided that she only lived once and that she was bound to find out what was going on in that town, she always dreamed of becoming a witch herself growing up with books like Harry Potter; she always romanticized it, so she moved. She bought a little lot of land and had a small house built, she was so broke she couldn't even afford paint but working as a retail sales associate it tends to happen.
     One evening while she was out for a walk collecting flowers and fruits from the trees she found an arc way and it had this eeriness about it, she touched it with her finger and she could tell there was an electricity running through it of sorts; not the same type that would run your house lights, but something different. She walked through it and just like platform nine and three-quarters from Harry Potter she was in a new realm. Her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped as her breath was taken away, she couldn't believe it was true! Once she finally came over the culture shock she began to look around, other witches and wizards giving her looks knowing that she was just a mere mortal until one witch pulled her aside and told her that she had an aura about her and she needed to go see Morgyn Ember. He was the Sage of Untamed Magic. He would be able to give her the power she needed to become a witch what she always dreamed of. The witch gave her directions to find Morgyn and wished her good luck.

     Autumn gave no time to pass she went to Morgyn as quickly as her feet could go. Once she laid eyes on him her heart stopped. This man of her age couldn't be the Sage of Untamed Magic. This had to be a trick to hurt a mortal girl's feelings..or maybe to mess with this young handsome man in some type of revenge from a previous lover? Morgyn Ember like Autumn had to be no more that 23, maybe 25 at the oldest. He had a muscular but thin frame and his face was just classically handsome with a pointed chin, his eyes were the most beautiful green that could pierce your soul from across the room; and his hair was the most gorgeous golden waves that she could ever imagine any type of human being could ever have; almost like Jack from the Titanic movie. He had a gray turtle neck on with a red pea coat over it accompanied by black riding leggings and some steam punk boots in black, he had a red ring on his left index finger and a necklace that had to have had meaning. She was so scared to even walk up to him she was almost tempted to walk back through the portal to go home; but she knew that if she did, everything she did up to this point would be in vain and that her dreams would never come true if she didn't at least try. She wasn't here to hit on him or get a boyfriend in any sort of way, she just wanted to be a witch even if that meant she had to talk to the most handsome man she's ever seen in her life.
Autumn walked up to Morgyn cautiously as he was in the middle of reading a book and as gently as she could she asked if he was indeed the Sage of Untamed Magic.

"Excuse me, are you Morgyn Ember?"

Morgyn looked up from his book and his heart stopped. She was gorgeous. He had had a few girlfriends here and there that just didn't make the cut for him sort to speak for one reason or another and he just knew if he'd wait it out he'd get the girl he'd dreamed of and here she was ask his name before his eyes. He cleared his throat gently as not to make his voice crack when he answered her.

"Yes I am, is there something I can do for you...?"

He left the question open for her name.

"Autumn, I'm Autumn McNee"
She said as she held out her hand.