9

Morgyn woke up the next morning before Autumn did. He made her breakfast and left a note with a gorgeous rose with it on the table. He told Pudge to wake her up after he'd left so her breakfast didn't get cold after he'd fed him and Albert. He had to get to class to his students. He also had a meeting with the other sages today too. It was going to be a long day. He got dressed in his normal everyday clothes and poofed out.

Pudge woke Autumn up and told her to go to the kitchen. She poofed on some comfy clothes and went in. She read Morgyn's note as she smelled the rose. She sat down and began eating breakfast.

"Pudge what do we need to do today?"

Pudge perched on the top of the other kitchen chair. "We have to fix the living quarters up and check the grounds for unwanted pests, weeds and we need to water the garden too. You also have class today, big final if I remember correctly."

"It's going to be a long day Pudge. Can you scout the grounds for me see what needs weeded and sprayed for pests please while I finish up breakfast?"

"Sure thing Autumn!" Pudge flew out an open window and start looking the garden over.

Autumn quickly finished up her breakfast and got the dishes done. She got a shower and got ready for the day. She decided to put her hair up in a braid bun and wear a flowing white dress with purple and blue roses on it. She put on some summery wedge heels and did her makeup. She was ready to go. When she got outside Pudge told her the problem spots and they got to work rather quickly and efficiently. They were done in no time.  Once they had finished the garden chores she went back into the living quarters and began working her magic. Old rotten wood was repaired and replaced. The living room was warm and inviting with a plush sofa and a reading nook. The kitchen overhauled into a stainless steel paradise. The bedroom was already finished but the bathroom too got a facelift and a combo shower and tub.

By time she was done remodeling and moving furniture and repairing everything it was about five minutes until her final. "Oh crap I'm late!" She poofed out in a hurry and poor Pudge had to fly his self to her final. Once she poofed into the classroom she apologized to L.Faba and began her final when directed to.