5

Hanging on a old sturdy apple tree was a cushioned swing for two. It was surrounded by red roses and lights hanging from the tree.

"Autumn it's beautiful but not as beautiful as you."  He sat on the swing and she followed suit. Laying her head in his lap he played with her hair as he used his momentum to swing them from the tree. "Morgyn why me?" "Because my heart said so." Soon enough she had fallen asleep in his lap. Very quietly and gently he used a spell to lift her and move her into her bed. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "You did amazing work today my sweet one. Keep it up." And within her sleep she begged him not to go. "Okay I'll stay." He said quietly. He took his vest and his shoes off and sat in a plush chair and kicked his feet up on a near by table. He poofed a spell book in and with a low light from his fingertips he began to read until he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore.

The next morning Autumn woke up in her bed seeing her sweet Morgyn asleep in her chair. She used the same spell he used and put him into the bed. She darkened the windows and let him sleep. She went to the green house and got to work.

Her and Pudge worked all day. Still the green house was not finished. A lot of the glass was repaired though so it was a start. She finally got to wash off properly as she gave herself enough time to fix the shower at the keepers home properly. She came out dressed in a nice black dress and no shoes, she walked into the grass and sat down next to the pond and began to read her spellbooks for class.

Morgyn woke up a couple hours after she sat down. He came outside in his bare feet like she did and sat next to her. "I haven't slept that good in years." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek. She leaned against his shoulder and looked at the night sky with him.

"Autumn" he said breaking the silence "I got you something." He pulled a pearl necklace out of his pocket to match her earrings. "It comes with a question." "What's the question?" "Will you go steady with me?" "Yes, of course I will." She smiled so big and kissed him so deeply. He put the necklace around her neck once the kiss broke and it hung there beautifully. Like it was made just for her. "Would you like to stay the night with me Morgyn?" "I love being with you Autumn but I don't think my body can do another night in the chair again despite how plush it is." He said with a soft smile. "No, in bed, with me." She said blushing and looking at her feet as she said it. He lifted her face with his finger under her chin, looked her in the eye and said "I'd love nothing more at this moment." He got up from his sitting spot and picked her up bridal style and took her to her room and laid her on the bed. Morgyn untucked his shirt and undid the buttons one at a time and slid his shirt off. He was thin but very toned. He took his belt off and laid them both on the chair. He got into bed with her. She said a spell that took him by surprise. It took her dress off and his pants and left them in their nickers. "I was not expecting that but it is quite more comfortable I must admit." Morgyn said as Autumn scooted into his arms and laid her head upon his chest. "Don't hurt me. You're my first. I wanna make you the last." Autumn whispers as she slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms. "I'll die first." He said as he kissed the top of her head and held her close and fell peacefully asleep.

Autumn woke up to Morgyn kissing her forehead. "Good morning my heart." He said with his soft smile "you sure know how to make me blush" she said as the red in her cheeks grew ever more present. She got up forgetting she was only in her nickers. 'oh crap' she thought 'maybe he didn't...' "so lace...is it a favorite or do you prefer silk?" He said looking her up and down. She has on a beautiful black lace bra and panty set from her homeland. "If it fits I usually wear it." She said as she face palmed as he kept looking at her from behind. "I'm the same way however I tend to dress up if I'm wanting to look my best. And for you that's always." She turned around and was kinda taken aback when she saw his morning erection through his boxer briefs as he was putting his shirt on and buttoning it back up. "Well Morgyn um..." He looked down not even realizing what was going on below his abs "jeeze! I'm sorry Autumn" she began to blush "don't be" she giggled. Morgyn got his pants on and fastened and then picked her up and put her in the bed "oh you think it's funny huh" he said tickling Autumn. He peppered kisses all over her as he tickled her. Once he quit he put his belt, shoes and vest on. "I must go my heart but I will see you soon. It's potions day after all." He gave her a heavy kiss on her lips and poofed out to break it.

Autumn got dressed for the day, fed Pudge, checked on the plants and found an interesting one she's never seen before. It was absolutely beautiful but terrifying at the same time. She didn't want to touch it but something whispered to her to touch it. She did and as soon as her finger even gently grazed the plant she passed out. Her heart began to beat too fast for her until it stopped completely.