Chapter 20

“Levi I’m sorry I-“

“I just came here to get my stuff, I don’t even care,” he says to Kristina as he walks by them to his closet.

“Levi where you been? We’ve been worried about you?” Javier says to him.

Levi laughs, “I see that bruh,” he says as he pulls out a duffle bag and starts to shove clothes in it.

"What are you doing here? When did you come back?" Kristina asks him frantically.

"Last time I checked this is my house, fuck you mean what am I doing here." Levi snaps at her.

“Stay for a minute, I’ll call your sister she’s been feenin’ to talk to you,” Javier says as he moves closer to Levi.

“Tell her I’ll call her later this week,” Levi says as he zips the duffle bag and put it on his back, “Is there anymore messages for me sir?”

“The streets are rough boy, stay here with your family it’s not safe out there,”

“The crazy thing is I never felt so safe,” Levi says as he brushes past him and walks out the room door.

Kristina looks at Javier and goes after Levi, as she quickly walks down the steps to all the noise she sees Levi quietly sneaks by his loud family to go to the kitchen and leave through the back door. She follows after him as she goes out the door she seems him walk through the back gate and on to the sidewalk. She runs after him as she grabs his arm to stop him, “Levi wait!” she shouts in the still of the neighborhood.

“What do you want Kristina?” He says as he keeps walking.

“Can we talk please?” she says as she still holding on to his arm as she walks besides him.

“What is there to talk about?” 

“I’m sorry about what happened in your roo-“

“I’m not your boyfriend Kristina, I really don’t give two fucks what you do.” he says as he cuts her off

The words rip her heart, “Levi what happened to you?” she says as she fights back the tears.

“Nothing, I got to go.” He says as he pushes her hand off and crosses the street.

"Can you at least tell me where you're staying? How you've been?" she shouts over to him.

"Kristina go home." he says without breaking a step in his stride.

Kristina stands there watching one of the most important person walk out of her life. She runs after him as she suddenly feels something crushing into her causing her to fly in the air.