Wake Up, Baby. It's Your Motherfucking Birthday!

Three minutes.

Exactly three minutes until 12 am, the next day. March 28th.

Also known as: Stefi's birthday. She was napping next to you in bed, despite how hard you tried to keep her awake. Despite being in quarantine as of late, you still planned on keeping her happy all day. Her gift, a pair of earrings that she wouldn't shut up about for the past two weeks, was set and hidden under the bed, and you couldn't wait to give it to her later in the day.

Now two minutes.

You also couldn't wait to ambush her with 34 of something. You smiled at the thought. She didn't like it whenever you mentioned how old she'd be turning soon, well, very soon.

11:59, now.

You looked away from the clock and back at your girlfriend, dreaming away. You were mesmerized. She was just so beautiful, and sometimes you wondered what you could've done to be so lucky. Everything with her was magical - Holding her, kissing her, laughing with her.

12:00 am.

Your heart raced. You put your head down on your pillow and took one last look at her whils she was asleep, before getting up and climbing on top of her, stradling her small frame. Her eyes shut tighter and a smile curved against her lips, feeling your weight.

You inched closer to her face and assaulted her with kisses all over. She laughed, her eyes fluttering open.

"What?" She asked. With her small sleepy voice, you couldn't help but smile.

"Wake up, baby. It's your mother-fucking birthday!"

She looked at the clock to your right, then back at you.

"Huh. I guess it is," she responded, moving her hands to your hips. You rolled your eyes, making her giggle, as you felt the soft fabric of her hoodie on your sides.

"You know, i'm supposed to give you 34 of something. Take your pick."

"Ooh! Okay. What are my options?"

"Okay. Punches, Slaps, or-"

"I don't want you to hurt me, babydoll. Give me somthing I can handle."

A grin spread across your face, as she finished her sentence. She looked at you, suspicious.

"...orgasms."

You covered your mouth with your hand, dying of laughter. She jerked your hips forward, getting your attention.

"I don't hate that idea. But I think I'll take my due in kisses..." she trailed off, still tired.

Her eyes were struggling to keep open, letting you know she was close to falling asleep again. The grip on your body loosened as you dismounted her and went to lay down beside her, pulling the covers over the two of you. She wrapped her arm around you and put her head on your chest, her blonde hair against your skin. With one hand, you reached over to the remote behind her and turned off whatever you were watching while she was asleep. While you were at it, you swiftly pulled the earring she wore out of her ear, making her turn her head to get the other one, and threw them on her bedside table.

"I love you," she whispered in her husky, sleepy voice. You kissed her head and got comfortable, knowing you'd have to lie in the same position you were in for the rest of the night.

"I love you too, birthday girl."

At that, she looked up at you and pressed her lips against your own, smiling, then went back to your chest.

You stroked her hair for the next few minutes until you heard her breathing slow, telling you she was out again, and fell asleep soon after.

I might make a longer, sexier part to this chapter, but don't quote me on that. xoxo, AngelxStefani.