Prologue

Lucia looked worriedly at the young boy who had crash landed into their family- literally. She didn't have a problem adopting him and giving her love to him too but was worried about the hate he might face for being different.

"What do we do?" She asked her husband, Gabriel, "Not everyone will treat him fairly."

Gabriel bit his lip slightly, "We can cover the hair with hair dye and the markings with some of your make up, the ears is what I'm not sure of."

Lucia look at the boy who's name was Lance and saw him laughing, playing with Veronica.

"We'll figure something out. Anyway there are humans with pointy ears so, maybe..." Her voice trailed off.

One thing was for sure though.

They were going to keep him.

--------------

A/N- Okay, soo. HEY! ummm... I'm Xxxxxx. Sorry, I'm not comfortable giving my name yet. Anyway if you choose to read dis then, well you need to know a few thing. After this A/N you can skip the rest. Just don't skip dis one.

 First thing - All time lines are going to be screwed up. 

Second- I personally ship Romura( Romelle and Allura), Klance( Kieth and Lance) and Shadam( Shiro and Adam). There might be slight Punk but I actually don't ship them. 

Third- Please don't hate comment. You can tell me when a spelling is off or a something isn't properly phrased but don't hate.

Fourth- The Spanish for all of you who do speak will be wrong. Blame it on Google.

Thank you!!!

~KHA-liff