Chapter 35:This girl is on fire.

(Dexter's POV)

After Hunter warbing me,it just made me want Asglynn more.So,during dinner thst night I made sure I sat next to Ashlynn.I set a hand on her leg and started moving it up her dress.Hunter noticed and glared at me.Ashlyn didn't give shit and kept eating.I moved it closer to her womanhood and Hunter reddened.Ash stuck a hand up her dress and pulled out mine,sitting it gently on my lap.Cupid annd everyone else was watching the entire thhing.Hunter got up and left."Aren't you gonna go after him?"Cerise asks.Ashlynn shakes her head."I would but,it's so far."Ashlynn sighs.Cerise gets up and runs aftter him.Cupid and Apple look at angered.""What gives you the right to put your hand up her dress,she isn't putting a hand down your pants!"They yell."Do you want mme to?"Ashlynn says,sitting up."No."Cupid cries."It doesn't matter too me."I shrug.Everyone groans.Ashlynn gets up and runs after Cerise."I don't think Hunter would mind if she did that."Holly sighs,examining her nails.This had to work.

°Cerise's POV°

I finally trach Hunter down."What do you want?"Hunter asks."Look,why the hell did you leave?You missed the best part."I laugh,remembering."What was it?"Hunter says sitting up."Well,they started chewing him out and they're like what gives you the right to do that,she's notvputting a hand down your pants.Then'here's the good plart,Ashlynn's like do you want me to and cupid's like Hell no.Dexter says,well it wouldn't matter to me then Ash leaves.Then Holly says,Hunter wouldn't mind if she did that.So,that's it."I finish.Ashlynn appears in front of us."Sorry,I had to get out of there.Dexter's hand was moving upward this time."Ashlynn sighs sitting next to Hunter."He's already fingered you,he can't fuck you anyway."Hunter scoffs."Wait is that why,I suddenly wanted to talk to him?"Ashlynn gasps.Hunter shrugs.Apple then comes out."Ashlynn,you might want to get back in there.Bri and Cupid look like they're going to murder him."Apple informs.Ashlynn groans and kisses Hunter's cheek."Five more mintues?"Ash begs.Apple rolls her eyes."Fine,love you."Ashlynn says walking away.I open my mouth to respond,but Hunter anwsers instead.I lower my head and have a clear vision of Ashlynn's ass.But that girl is on fire.