Chapter 19

*Nash POV*

I woke up to see Brittany in my arms. I'm so happy we are dating again,I missed her a lot and I wasn't me when we broke up. its like she make me a better me. I was knocked out of my thoughts to see beautiful brown eyes open.

Good morning beautiful, I said as I kissed her head. Mmmmm....she said before she pulled the covers over her head. I take your not a morning person,I said with a smile. Nahhhhh, she said still under te covers. I will count to three before I make you get out from under the covers,I said as the covers began go move. Make me,she said getting farther under the covers. Ok. 1.......2......3,I said as I farted under the covers. Iwwwwwwww,Brittany said running out of the covers. You are nasty,she said covering her nose. But you love me,I said as I walked towards her. Your words not mine,she said sticking her tongue out at me. Your such a child,I said as I grabbed her waist. Your talking,she said with her girly smile. Come here,I said as I pulled her towards me. Yes,she said as she put her arms around my neck. In that moment we just looked at each other. If felt like we were the only two people in the world. But of course it was ruined by a knock at her door.........

*Brittany POV*

Nash and I were in the middle of something great until someone knocked at my door.........

I open it to see,what's up Aaron? I asked.

Just telling you that breakfast is done,he said with a smirk on his face. Ok well be done in a second,I said shutting the door. When I did, I see Nash with a smile on his face. What are you smiling at,I said crossing my arms. When you opened the door and saw Aaron you started blushing when he smiled at you........it's was so adorable, Nash said kissing my head. No I didnt,I said pushing him off and getting ready......

Once I was done, I headed done stairs to see the guys eating food. So what are we doing today,I said sitting beside Nash at the table. Well I'm going to make music with Taylor,Aaron said. And I'm going 2 to model for hot topic,Sam said with a smile. Ok so what are Nash and I going to do then?,I asked. Whatever you want I guess but nothing that will disappoint me,Aaron said as they all began to leave. Ok bye guys,I said. Once they left it was just Nash and I....... so what are we going to do?,Nash asked. We could go to the beach,I said as a smile appeared on nash's face. Yeah. Lets go,he said sounding excited.

Nash and I got ready,and headed to the beach. We got to the beach and of course there were fans........ Nash being nice he stopped and signed/took pics with them. Some even wanted me which made me happy. It's mostly him who they want. We got done with the fans and found a place to put our stuff down........ Hey let's go get in the water,Nash said as we set things down. Ok,I said taking off my clothes showing my aquamarine bikini. I turned around to see Nash staring at me. Stop looking at me, I said covering my stomach with my arms. Don't ever cover up you beauty, Nash said taking my hands away from my stomach. Ok,I said looking at him. We looked at each other like it was just us in the world. We started 2 lean in when I whispered, I'll race you too the water,I said looking at him before taking off to the water. Hey you cheater,he said getting closer and closer to me. Before I knew it I was lifted up and tossed into the water. I look up to see Nash smiling. I turned around acting poudy. Awee come on babe I'm sorry if I made you mad,Nash said coming behind me wrapping his arms around me. Ok I forgive you,I said acting like I was actualy mad at him. Ok good I don't think I can stand you being mad at me,he said as he kissed my cheek. Hey I'm gunna go get ice cream do you want any,he asked walking back to shore with me behind him. Sure,I said as he went to get ice cream and I sat down.

Its been 10 minutes since I've seen Nash. I walk up to the ice cream to see him with a girl and his hand on her butt. That's when it hit,real heart break. I didn't know I really loved Nash until now....

I walked back to the beach grabbed my things and walked home. I had to stop a few times because I couldn't get past the tears. Once I got home it was already 7:45pm,so I decided to get changed and showered. I walk up to my room,lock the door,and took a shower. Once I was done,I got out,dressed,and headed down to get dinner started.

I walked down stairs to see all the guys with mad or sad expressions on there faces. Hey guys,I said with a smile to lighten the mood. We heard what happen, Sam said coming behind me and hugging me tight. Its ok I gave him chances and he messed up,I said looking at them. Aaron heard what happened and went to the beach, jackJ said. Ok,I said as I began fixing dinner. I'm sorry,JackG said as he hugged me. Its ok guys I'm fine,I said as I looked at the guys with a smile. Ok good,Sam said.

After dinner was finished,we ate and went to bed. I was worried about Arron because he hasn't been home. I hope things went ok. I feel asleep worried about what Aaron did to Nash.