The DAY

January 27th, 2032;
My name is kaito kurosaki, and I'm a high schooler with a surprisingly decent attendance.
You see in this world. There's a luminous magic element called "mana" and to receive it, you have to be awakened.

Note: awakening is the process of activating mana.

It was a morning that day, when i woke up saw it was 9am sharp, I ran quickly hoping to get to school early. That was when a dark shadow blocked the sun and everything was devoured by sheer darkness, at first i ignored it cuz I know the S-rankers would take care of it in a blitz. Little had I known that was the worst day of my life.

Magical knights;
1. E-rankers; these are said to be normal knights known for offence or defense depending on the mana type. They are weak.
2. D-rankers; these are amateur yet higher ranked knights they are superior compared to E-rankers. Depending on their mama type they're weak or strong.
3. C-rankers; these are intermediate knights they are superior to compared to E and D-rankers. They are strong.
4. B-rankers; they are top class knights, they are indeed strong.
5. A-rankers; they are pro class knights, they are very strong.
6. S-rankers; they are elite knights, they are also known as killing machines. Currently, they have immeasurable amount of mana.

 Currently, they have immeasurable amount of mana