The final awakening

...I woke up, saw myself on the porch of my house covered in blood, but I didn't feel like I lost any. My chopped off left leg was all back intact. Saito, my twin brother was sleeping right beside me. Originally I'll be like; AHHHHH! Or "what a mystery".. I didn't do any of that. Instead the scene I saw in that cave, gave me a good reason why I should get stronger..
Kaito: who am I kidding.. How will a manaless boy like me become strong enough to fight that monster..
"Welcome back Mr kaito, you have passed the trial" I heard from a robot-like sound.
Kaito: eh? 😶😶😶.. Ahhhh! *runs into the house* who the hell are you?! And what trial?!
System: You have passed the trial and inherited the frost demon powers.
Kaito: what the hell do you mean?! I'm gonna call the cops on you!
System: be my guest..
Kaito: 😑😑😑 explain yourself..
System: OK, call me by the name "system", I am an ancient past weapon designed by the frost demon lord, Belmont. I have the access over every skills in his arsenal. I was entrusted to pass his powers to a chosen demon.. And I have done so.
Kaito: ....so I'm a demon?
System: ...yes

....*awkward silence* I looked and saw a floating text which goes by the name "System" and can talk... I believe I have been awakened.

System: Please view your profile by tapping this button.
... I tapped a button in front of me and saw:

Name: Kaito kurosaki
Race: Demon
Build: weak
Job: none
Age: 15
Class: none

System: Also tap here to view your stats

I tapped another button on the text screen...

Stats
Strength: 15
Agility: 10
Speed: 10
Vitality: 15
Mana: 13

Kaito: why the hell do I have a very weak stat?!
System: Isn't that obvious?
Kaito: you punk! I'm gonna punch your face!
System: ..I don't have one dummy
Kaito: shut the hell up!
System: ...Make me.. Punk.
Kaito: Ok! That's it!
System: Dude this is how we start? I'm the closest person to you..
Kaito: how the hell do you even have feelings?
System: .....I don't know, ask my programmer 😑
Kaito: Stalker I have a question..
System: Go ahead..Ask
Kaito: I don't have mana, how come it says I have in the stat?
System: I activated that for you... Try using your AOE skill "Frost bite".

Note: AOE means "Area of effect"...

Kaito: that's impossible...

I raised my hands to try it and something happened...

Woaahhhhhhh!

Kaito: super coool SystemSystem: this is just the beginning of our destined chosen path

System: this is just the beginning of our destined chosen path.

               THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!