Chapter 6!

January 31st 2032;
  Technology as we all hoped would improve in this era called "The future" has rather seemed the opposite as crisis befell us...

[Flash back] April 25th 2022;
It was a sunny day when I woke up,everything seemed like every normal day.

Kaito: momma, I'm hungry!
Saito: Hey shut up kiddo I need food more than you do
Kaito: we're the same age BAKA!

Note: Baka means stupid,idiot.. In Japanese

Mrs Kurosaki: Ok sure I'll get both of you your favorites... [ The atmosphere changed suddenly] What's happening! Hold on to me Kids!

That was the day we all realized there's always one thing that comes for free.. DEATH!

The whole earth was crumbling no one could think of anyone but themselves.. I looked by my side to hold my mother's hands but I couldn't see anyone.. But Saito who I believe is my twin brother.

We held each other hands until the earth was back to it's normal  form.

We had all thought everything was back to normal, little had we know that was just the beginning of the END.

Suddenly some portals opened up from several places in the universe. All our hopes were lost cuz in that portal lived thousands of monsters we had zero chances against. They came out gradually killing everyone as if they were squashing bugs.

That was when a luminous energy which is still a mystery to even its users, began to affect certain peoples body system.. Giving them uncanny abilities which not all humans benefited from.

We call those who fight in order to protect the weak "Magical Knights" and so we were saved from the great calamity before us.