Chapter 4 "Nighttime Visit and Workaholic"

NO ONE POV

During the midnight hours in hell, everyone was asleep.....except two people, who were heading for a certain person's room without even noticing each other.

??? (Thoughts): "Alright, if everything goes according to plan, I should be able to get into his room without him noticing."

???2 (Thoughts): "Alright, just get in, get his measurements, and leave before he wakes up.....maybe give him a head pat or two."

These two people were making their way, from different directions, to [Y/N]'s room. These two people were Nifty, and Cherri Bomb. Nifty was wearing her normal outfit, while Cherri was wearing some shorts and a crop top. As they both got closer, they could see the outline of each other and both stopped in place.

Cherri and Nifty (Thoughts): "WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE?!?!"

As they both started to slowly walk to each other, Nifty was the first to whisper.

Nifty: "what are you doing, should you be asleep?"

Cherri: "Same could be said for you, pipsqueak."

This somewhat ticked off Nifty, not because of the comment, but because cherri being here REALLY threw a wrench in her plans.

Cherri: "But if you must know, I'm planning on sleeping with [Y/N] in his room."

Nifty: ".....Did he ask you to sleep with him???"

Cherri: "No..Wh-"

Nifty tackled Cherri, and pinned her to the ground with a light thud. This ,of course, surprised Cherri more than anything. She never expected Nifty to jump at her, nor tackle her.

Nifty: "Then you aren't going ANYWHERE near that room!"

This pissed Cherri OFF, who in their right mind was going to tell HER what to do. So His started to wrestle with Nifty, and well.....let's say it wasn't the prettiest fight. There was everything from hair pulling to dropkicks. By the end of the fight, both girls were covered in scratches and some bruises, and having a little trouble keeping their breath.

Cherri: "you know for a pipsqueak, you sure do know how to fight."

Nifty: "Same for you, you over sized bimbo."

That comment earned Nifty a quiet laugh from Cherri.

Cherri: "You know, I think we should work together."

Nifty: "WHAT!?!?!"

{A/N}: (remember, they have been whispering this entire time)

Cherri: "You seem to have feelings for Y/N Like I do soooo.....lets share him."

Nifty was in disbelief and surprised. After all that fighting, she wanted to share [Y/N]!?!?

Cherri: "Of course, we will have to help him get over his little fear of girls. That's going to have to be our main effort before we actually win him over."

Nifty: "....Fine, but I still get to pamper him for the time being, WITHOUT you interfering."

Cherri: "Sure, as long as you don't stop me from sneaking into his room at night."

Nifty: "Deal but not tonight, I have a feeling we already made too much noise."

Nifty was saying this while speeding around, cleaning up the mess that they made. Once she was finished, Cherri and Nifty Sealed the deal with a handshake, and a goodnight.

Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched by two people who heard the entire conversation.

???: "Well, if that's what they're trying to do, they're going to have to prove themselves first."