Chapter 11 "The Moment of Truth"

{A/N}: Alright, first I would like to say that this chapter does get a bit dark near the end. So, I do hope that it's still enjoyable. So I hope that you all enjoy the early chapter, anyways...Without an further delay, Let's get into the story.

[Y/N] Pov

It's had been about a month since Alastor began helping me and it's a living hell to say the least. I couldn't lie, it did help me gain some a good amount of confidence...but his methods were strange. He had me go through things that even Lilith didn't do. Methods like having Niffty hug me whenever she felt like it (which was any time I sat near her) and having Cherri flirt with me for hours on end.

Yet, it did work....somewhat. It had gotten to the point where I didn't pass out when getting hug or have my mind go blank when getting flirted with, but it seemed like a complete different story when it came to Vaggie. She kept her distance but she kept teasing me when no one was around. I have even caught her glancing at me when she thinks I'm not looking, and taking pictures of me.... I found out about the pictures because of Angel Dust blurted it out when he stole her phone and was looking through it.

So all that has lead to this exact moment. I was trying on a new suit that Alastor bought me and I had to admit.....My brother had good taste

As I was straightening out the suit, a few of the S

As I was straightening out the suit, a few of the S.O.L flew around me.

S.O.L #1: "Savoir, Savoir!!!! Are you ready, are you ready!?!?"

S.O.L #2: "Of course his ready, his the Savoir after all."

S.O.L #3: " that is true, but I can feel his fe-"

[Y/N]: "yes, I'm scared...but I have to at least do it now...I have already waited too long, and this will be different then when I was with Velvet...*mumbles*(I hope)."

I turned and grabbed my hat, I knew that things would be different...but I had a feeling something wasn't right.

[Y/N]: "now then...shall we head down to the lobby, we don't want to keep everyone waiting."

No Ones Pov

Everyone was down in the lobby, including Lucifer and Lilith. Today was actually casino night, Charlie would only allow everyone to have a free day from the hotel and let loose. Everyone was excited to go to the casino, but some were for another reason. Since [Y/N] had told the S.O.Ls about what he planned to do, they kept flying round Cherri, Niffty, and Vaggie. The S.O.L hadn't told them anything about what he had planned, but they kept hinting to what he was going to do.

Cherri: "do you think that we should go get [Y/N]? I mean....he has been taking his sweet time."

Alastor: "I'm sure that he'll be down in a moment, you can tell by the Sprites."

Everyone turned to see the Sprites floating near the elevator door, bobbing up and down in anticipation.

Vaggie: "I guess your right *turns to Alastor*, and you seem to be a bit more....smug today"