Chapter 2

Doctor:

3 months has gone by since I met the fam and my god its been an amazing 3 months. We've seen all sorts and gone to so many different places and time zones. I love seeing the fams faces when they step out of the tardis. Graham has started packing sandwiches because he knows that we don't always have time to eat. He's like the dad of the group. He always makes sure we're safe while even making us chuckle at the same time. Ryan has become a lot more confident over time. However, he seems to be getting close to Yaz. Then there is Yaz. Her face lights up every time I talk even if she doesn't know what I'm talking about. As for the alien planets she loves them. She never leaves my side, she's always next to me no matter how dangerous the situation.

The thing is, over the last 3 months I've noticed Ryan and Yaz getting closer. I don't know why but I don't like it. I don't the way he looks at her like she's the world. She looks back at him with this look that I can't seem to figure out but he always makes her laugh. It should be me making her laugh. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I have feelings for Yaz. She doesn't feel the same the same though. She just thinks we're friends.

"Are you two seeing each other?" Yaz's mum asked when we last went back to Sheffield

"I don't know, are we?" I asked her, I made myself sound confused to cover up the sound of hope in my voice.

"We're just friends" that's when I knew that Yaz didn't see me as anything else other than friends. So I nodded in agreement as I turned away so she couldn't see the hurt on my face.

Yaz. The beautiful girl that will break my heart. I've had crushes on companions before. Rose was my first one, I even got to kiss her. But that was a long time ago. Then there was Clara. She broke my heart the day she went to face the raven. I saved her though. At least I think I did. It's all very blurry when I think about Clara.

Yaz is different though. I don't know how yet but she is. She makes my hearts flutter when she stands too close to me or when she says something to prove that she understands what I say when I ramble on. When those chocolate brown eyes look into mine, I feel like I'm drowning in them.

But she likes Ryan so I have to admire her from a distance and keep my feelings to myself. She would be saver dating Ryan anyway, danger follows me everywhere and I can't risk her getting hurt. If she gets hurt I couldn't forgive myself and if she dies, I think a part of me will die with her.