....

Special chapter. 

I'm so whipped  for this boy . I'm really weak to Kongpob puppy eyes. That stare and the way he jut out his bottom lip, biting it lightly. Ugh. He knows I can't say no to him when he does that. So that's how we end up at the restaurant, because the "kid" wanted his date. To be honest, I want this date to happen as much as him.

"So here we are." I said.

Kongpob in return smiled. "Thank you P'Arthit, you make me the happiest guy ever."

I blushed. "You should be happy that I haven't start eating, or I would be throwing up the food with your cheesiness."

"You know you love it."

"I didn't deny it." I mumbled.

When the food arrived, our eyes sparkled. We were really hungry. Kongpob had some ravioli pasta and I end up eating roost beef.

This is really not my type of restaurant to eat. But once in a while it's not bad to try new places, and even less when I have someone to share this precious moment with me.

I was really into my food that I didn't notice the fork in front of me. I raised my eyebrow, furrowing them as Kongpob move the fork closer to my mouth. I tried to dodge it, but he persisted. At the end I couldn't deny him, and with a grunt I accepted to be fed.

"P'Arthit?"

"Mmm, what?"

"You got something on your lips..."

"..." I was blushing, thinking about the suggestion that I was going to tell to Kongpob. "Clean it for me..."

His eyes sparkled. "As you wish."

I thought he was going to grab a napkin to clean my lips, but instead I saw him grabbing my nape to pull me closer to him to lick it, provoking a gasp from my mouth. The sudden lick turn into a full mouth kiss, not that I mind. I closed my eyes feeling happier that I should, but quickly pushed his face from mine. As the seconds passed I feel my face becoming hotter. I definitely don't want to see my face.

"P'..." Kongpob whined.

"Shush, we are in a restaurant. If we are going to be like this, they'll end up kicking us out."

"I'll be definitely worth it."

I couldn't help the smile that blossom from my mouth. "Oh, shut up, you sweet talker." He winked at me.

"Kongpob..."

"Yes, P'?"

"I've been meaning to ask... How did you told your parents about me?"

"You mean the last day I saw you, and I couldn't explained so you misunderstood me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, that day."

"Oh, well..."

Flashback

I was talking to my parents in the phone, when they suddenly had this wonderful idea. Note the sarcasm.

"Kongpob dear, we decided that we are going to this beautiful resort this weekend..."

"What? No mom, I can't. I already got plans with my P'..."

"I'm sure it can wait, but this does not." His dad said.

"I'm not moving my plans. I gotta go, bye." I hung up.

I feel bad for doing that, but they need to understand that this is my life. Maybe I should tell them about who I like.

I was going to look for my P', when Kaelyn appear out of nowhere, claiming to be my soon to be girlfriend.