.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I groggily woke up to the noise of my alarm. As incredible as it sounds, for the first time ever I woke up on time. Knott should be really proud of me.
I got up and grab my things to take a quick shower. When I finally got out of the bathroom, I put some pants and a black t-shirt, complementing my outfit I put my favorite white sneakers. Hurrying, I took my backpack and left my room to wait for Knott at the front of the building. I was so distracted with my phone that I didn't notice the person that I crash with.

"Sorry..."

"Shit, there's no time."

I saw the guy mutter to himself, as he was grabbing the books that fell down. I was going to help him with the last book, but he gently pushed my hand away.

"It's okay. Don't worry."

"I'm very sorry. It was not my intention, and I really wasn't looking to where I was going."

Finally he stop watching the floor and looked at my eyes.

His eyes widened. "P'Arthit."

"Huh." Shit... Nope I'm not doing this. I fled away when I realized who he was.

.

.

.

I was running all the way to my classroom. I only stopped to catch my breath.

"Arthit?"

I turn around to the voice, still panting. "Prem..."

"Are you okay? Or rather, why were you running as if the devil himself was chasing you?"

"Huh, me?! Of course not."

He rolled his eyes. "By the way, where is Knott?"

I couldn't avoid the chill that ran through my body upon hearing his name. He is so going to kill me. I looked for my phone in my pocket, when I realized that I didn't have it with me.

"ARTHIT!"

"Oh god, he is mad... Hurry hide me."

"I don't want to." Prem said while laughing. Asshole.

I could feel a hand gripping my shoulder tightly. "Why didn't you answer your damn phone?"

I tried to use my most likeable voice. "Knott, my best friend of the whole world, I..."

"Arthit..."

"Sorry, I don't have it with me..."

"You already lost it?!"

"What!? No! I'm not Bright. I just left it at home."

I didn't dare to tell him the truth, he would definitely kill me. The problem is how to get it back. The last time I had it with me was when I crashed with him. Why does this have to happen to me? Why?

"Guys, the teacher is here. Leave the chit-chat for later." Toota said as he sassily walked towards the classroom.

.

.

.

I was walking to my room thinking about a solution for my phone.

"Ah, what should I do?"

"About what?"

I slightly jumped. If someone mention this, I'll definitely deny it. I turned around to see him there. Standing charmingly with that playful smile that can convert me into such a mess in only seconds. His left hand was detaining his backpack from falling down, and the right hand holding my phone. MY PHONE.

"Can you give me my phone?"

"Why should I?"

"Erm... Because it's my phone."

"No." He said while saving it in his back pocket.

"Why not? It's not even yours."

"I said I won't give it to you."

"Please..." My whiny voice came out. "Give me my phone."

He took a step closer to me, and with a slow movement put his mouth in my ear, provoking a shiver from me.

"I like it when you beg." With gentleness, he grab my chin, kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Kong..."

"I missed you calling my name, and I definitely missed you on these weeks." He whispered.

"Stop." I whined.

Starting to notice the situation I was getting into, I tried to push him away, but as if he was predicting my movements, he grabbed my waist till our bodies were only separated by a thin silky hair.

"Where are you going?"

"I just want my phone."

He smiled. "Too bad, I'll keep it for now."

Kongpob gave a last squeeze to my waist, and left me alone with my thoughts. Oh god.