II

It was a good day at the BTS dorms . Today was a free day as they didn't have any concerts , fan meetings , photo shoots or advertisements . Today was an extremely nice day as the weather outside was perfect being sunny but not too much to burn and the cool wind that made everything better .

Everyone has their own plans for this holiday . They had exactly three months of holiday before they went back to their original schedules .

But , for this day Jimin was going to Busan to visit his parents because the rest of the days he wants to spend with Bangtan .

Namjoon would be here too probably working on more songs or chilling or playing with his sea friends .

Jin hyung would be busy cooking his new recipes and trying out new stuff .

Taehyung and Jungkook would play video games all night now .

As for Yoongi hyung his plan is to stay hidden in genius lab working on agust d 2 or just sleep .

—————————————————

Jungkook was right now in his room his back on the bed and body facing the ceiling .

Right now Namjoon , Jin , Tae and Yoongi were not in the dorms .

*ring*
The bell rang . It was right now 10 Am in the morning so who could it be ??

But without any further delay Jungkook went to the kitchen and took a toy knife kept their cause jin didn't trust Jungkook .

He opened the door with the pink plastic knife in his hand to his surprise their was no one there . At least that's what he thought ?

He looked down and there was a

... a basket ? With a baby wearing a yellow onsie ... who had a giant fluffy squirrel's tail ?

But who kept this here ?

Right now if you stood there you would see Jungkook's face being extremely red and him smiling like a fool and visible heart emoticons coming out his entire body .

The baby was so cute , his small face which had heart shaped lips and beautiful emerald eyes

The baby was so cute , his small face which had heart shaped lips and beautiful emerald eyes . And even such a cuter face now that the baby was woken from his sweet slumber and was furiously pouting apparently trying to be angry .

The baby was none other then our sunshine - Jung Hoseok .

Jungkook picked up the basket with his strength which was quite light for a such a cute baby with a fluffy giant tail .

The tail was so fat , so fluffy and so huge that starting from the baby's butt it reached till his neck .

Huge for a baby ,, don't you think ?

Jungkook started squealing from how fucking cute this baby was .

He had to name him something .

But first he needed to click some picture of him and the Baby .