Rookies

Sam's POV:
We entered the house, following Scott, and sat down at the grey couch in the living room. Chris turned to us and asked:
"Want a beer?"

"Got anything stronger than that?" - Dean smiled.

"Yes - a gun" - Chris stated handing us over two bottles of beer.

Scott shifted uneasily in his seat and looked out the window. His dream probably wasn't to be stuck in a house full of hunters. I sat next to him, so he would feel less threatened, maybe.
"Hey... Look, I know it's probably weird, but I want to know more about your friends, and Stiles?"

"Well, Stiles has been my best friend since we were 4, he's like a brother to me. Even when I became a werewolf he stayed and helped me through all of this. In all honesty he was the one who helped control being a werewolf, but don't tell that to Derek. He even stayed after I messed up and made out with girl he liked. Or when I almost didn't kill him, when he got kidnapped by my girlfriend's grandfather and got beat up, when Peter almost killed Lydia and kidnapped him too."

"Wow...that's interesting."

"Yea, he has suffered enough because of me...By the way you should probably know something. Peter is Derek's uncle and Malia's father, he also has tendency to kill, and we just don't like him. He just stopped causing problems for now, because of Malia."

Man, this guy is like Crowley. Just before I could say anything else the door opened, and two men, one boy and two girls entered.

The asian girl stepped towards Scott, hugging him, while the brunette just started and finally asked:
"What's going on here?"

"Why yes, I was asking myself that very same question... Scott?" - one of men stepped forward, but then got shut down by the other.

"Shut up, Peter."- said Derek, by my observing. Dean interrupted, while drinking the last of his beer:

"So, rookies, now that everyone's here, are we starting your lessons in how to kill demons?"