Old Friends!

"M-Marissa! K-Kyle! OMG! I missed you both so much," Y/N exclaimed with her hand over her mouth. The other boys and their manager were all so confused. 

"Y/N~ Explain who they are," Hoshi demanded protectively with his arms crossed. The other members agreed in silence as they nodded their heads. 

"Fine. They're my friends from LA. They're dating each other so no worries about me cheating on you Jihoonie," Y/N exclaimed as she smiled with her eyes closed. Smile similar to that of Hoshi or DK's. 

"Ah~~~. I remember you Marissa. Kyle, you must have met Y/N some point around last or this year correct?" Hoshi inferred. 

"Y-Yeah. Who are you?" Kyle assured shyly. He was rubbing the back of his neck as he was a bit flustered.

"I', her brother. Woozi is her boyfriend." Hoshi introduced with a sly smirk. 

"Okay. Well, I'm surprised to see that you are with Woozi. I though you wouldn't allow anyone to see your lyric book..." Marissa questioned with her head tilted slightly. Y/N's eyes went wide and that made Marissa realize something; She messed up and fucked up...

"H-Huh! Marissa! You're dead later," Y/N exclaimed extremely flustered. 

"Hahah! Well, You never have shown me your song book," Woozi pointed out. 

"W-Well, I'm slightly embarrassed about it," Y/N chuckled shyly. 

"Well, I will leave you guys to get to know one another, and you are dismissed," Their manager announced. 

"Thank you! Let's go," Seungkwan bowed to their manager. 

"Well, we hope to see you guys again soon but we gotta run. We have a few things to get done. Bye!" Kyle said as the group stopped in front of the dance studio. 

"Okay. See ya," Mingyu called out as the couple ran towards the building entrance. 

"Well, wanna get some bubble tea?" DK suggested. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and began gathering their things to head out. All of them except for Woozi and Y/N. 

"You guys coming?" Hoshi asked. 

"Nah. I wanna finish some songs," Woozi shrugged.

"I just wanna hang out here and practice some things. Also, I wanna help Woozi," Y/N said, "But bring me a peach mango iced tea with tapioca pearls please."

Hoshi rolled his eyes, "Fine. Well hang here then after getting the boba." 

"Okay Oppa!" Y/N exclaimed as she left to the recording room, dragging Woozi with her. 

"OOOHHHH," the group cooed. They all laughed and went out to get the drinks.

"S-So, about that song book..." Woozi teased smugly. He had a small smirk plastered on his face as he was wondering about the things that are in it. 

"W-Well, it's nothing special...." Y/N blushed. 

"Let me see," Woozi whined. 

"Fine but no laughing," Y/N sputtered.  She grabbed a book from her gym bag that was white with a gold tassel. "Here," she said as she passed him the book. 

Y/N watched his expressions change as he read the lyrics. After reading through the songs, he was silent. Finally he said something...

"Y-Y/N these are incredibly...."