We meet again...

"Come here darling," he called once more. 

"NO! I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU NICK!" Y/N yelled from behind Woozi. Woozi had a feeling that she didn't want him here so he silently signalled for the Maknae line to follow him. 

"Y/N listen. I need you to come with me and the younger ones. Okay?" Woozi whispered. She nodded and he took  her and the maknaes into the recording studio. He locked the door and sat on the floor with the others. As they were hiding, they could hear Nick and the hyungs fighting. He wanted to fight with them as that was their safety system plan, but he also knew Hoshi wanted him to keep Y/n safe. A few minutes later, the rooms became silent. 

Knock.Knock.Knock...

Woozi as the older one stood up and opened the door. "It's clear..." Woozi assured. As they all came out of the room they found all the hyungs with a bruise or a cut. The8 was sitting in a corner with Jun by his side. THe8 had a black eye, and Jun had a cut across his leg. 

"O-OMG. D-Did Nick do this you guys!" Y/N exclaimed with her mouth covered by her hands. In silence they nodded and Y/N just broke into tears. "N-No. He's back? B-But why? Why come after me..." She cried.

"U-Um. Y/N who was that?" Joshua asked. Y/N looked up and glanced around. Everyone's eyes were on her. Y/N told Hoshi who Nick was, but she never said anything to the other members. 

"Y-You never told them Soonyoung..." Y/N questioned with a broken voice... Hoshi in response shook his head. A light murmuring arose, but Y/N's words had made it silent...

H-He was my ex...

Author's note: I'm sorry but I wrote this in response to something that happened earlier today. I hope you all understand that I may be taking breaks here and there, but I won't leave this story to discontinue. Luv ya...

-</3 Author-nim