Broadcasting!

Day of Broadcasting...

"We will counsel you on your unspeakable concerns. National Competition of Worries! It's Hello Counselor!" Cultwoo announced as everyone clapped. "Here are today's guests!" He added.

"Seventeen's Woozi and Hoshi," Shin Dong-yup announced as the boys smiled and bowed in their seats.

"Stray Kids' Changbin and Seungmin,"      "and NCT 127's Taeyong and Mark" 

As the clapping started to subside, Lee Young-ja spoke up, "Seventeen's manager actually sent us a card that was instructed to be read when Woozi comes on the show." Woozi just smiled as they opened the letter.

"Do you know what's in the letter?" Cultwoo whispered to him. Woozi nodded but kept his lips sealed. 

Letter:

Annyeonghaseyo Hello Counsellor's cast,

Woozi has a surprise for everyone and will make a statement on a few rumors about him and a certain someone. He has a surprise guest that I hope will be welcomed and have a fun time with Hoshi and Woozi during the filming. Stay safe and have a good filming!

From,

Seventeen's Manager

"What's this Woozi?" Lee Young-ja asked looking at Woozi.

"Well, My outfit kind of explains a little about it, but my special guest is...Kwon Y/N!" Woozi blushed. When Y/N's name was said she was given the go signal as she entered from the side; startling the cast. 

"Wahhh! She's so pretty!" Young-ja exclaimed seeing Y/N. 

"Please introduce yourself," Cultwoo urged. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kwon Y/N side producer with Woozi and Hoshi's little sister," Y/N introduced as she sat next to Woozi. 

"Well, we will come back to you two later, but NCT, how are you?" Dong-yup informed. 

"We're good. Had a recent tour and are on a break right now..." Taeyong said looking at Mark. 

The cast began talking with the other groups and that allowed Woozi to inform Y/N about their plans... Woozi interlaced his and Y/N's hand together as he whispered to her, "Manager~nim said for me to announce our relationship. So, don't talk about that yet." Y/N nodded and looked back towards the cast to see Cultwoo pointing at them. 

"Cultwoo, are you okay?" Young-ja asked. 

"Look!" he responded pointing at the secret couple's hands. Everyone's attention was on them now. 

"Well, We will get to that later, but Woozi you are known as a guitar devil, what does that exactly mean..." Dong-yup queered. 

"Well, It's kind of funny how I got that nickname. I got it because in our predebut days, I used to chase Mingyu with a guitar. I'm pretty sure that there's a clip for it..." Woozi trailed off. A clip began playing on the screen:

"Well Woozi, you seem to have been feared with your guitar!" Cultwoo chuckled.

Woozi nodded in agreement. "Back to the topic of you holding hands with Y/N... your manager said something about you having a special announcment so what is it!" Dong-yup reminded. 

Woozi looked at Y/N and she nodded. Woozi took a deep breath before he announced...

"Y/N and I are...."