Relationship Status

"W-What? Come again?" Woozi asked bewildered. He was wondering if he was dreaming because if he was, he didn't want to wake up. He knew he himself, was too shy to ask her, so he stayed quiet about it. He was hoping that she would have asked, because he didn't know if he had the courage to even try to ask. 

"C-Can we make this relationship real," Y/N repeated shyly. She realized she had real feelings for Jihoon and was having so much fun with the rest of the boys, but she wanted to see if this was just a fake thing or does he really have feelings for her. She didn't want to leave Jihoon and was happy with Hoshi and Sventeen. Why? Because she feels that she has fallen for him. 

A moment of silence passed and Y/N felt that his silence was answering her with a 'no'. She stood up and she was about to leave when, *THUD*. Woozi had grabbed her wrist to stop her from going out the door, when she lost balance and fell, landing on her back. She winced in pain, but opened her eyes to see Woozi on top of her. 

"Um...sorry, but to answer your question...yes. I want to be with you, for reals...." Woozi blushed looking anywhere but at Y/N. Y/N giggled causing Woozi to blush a bit of a rose red. "D-Do you want me to get off of you?" Woozi stuttered. 

"I mean, I like it, but I think we should get out of this position or S.Coups-oppa won't be happy," Y/N teased. Woozi nodded and stood up, holding his hand out for Y/N to grab onto. Y/N thanked him and got up.

Speaking of S.Coups, he barged into the room after Y/N got up. Before he saw that they were standing at the door, he yelled, "YO! LOVEBIRDS, WE GOTTA GET GOING- oh. Well, we have a schedule, so we will be out for a bit." 

The couple nodded as S. Coups walked out, Woozi closing the door behind him. Y/N smiled and said, "How about we shower and then see the boys off hmm?" Woozi agreed and they took turns showering. Y/N changed into:

,while Jihoon changed into a white T-shirt and some sweatpants

,while Jihoon changed into a white T-shirt and some sweatpants. After they both had changed, they walked down to see everyone ready to leave. The group left as they said their goodbyes, while Woozi closed the door. He turned to see Y/N sitting on the couch watching some random TV show. He turned it off causing Y/N to look at him. "I kind of have an idea that I want to work on with you, would you be okay with working on it?" Jihoon asked as he pulled Y/N up from the couch. Y/N nodded, agreeing to work on the project with him. When they were in the recording room, Y/N asked, "So what is the project that you wanted my help with?"

"I-I want to do a collab with you and post it online..."

Author's Note: I will randomly be switching between using Seventeen's real and stage names, but they are both the same person! I am also working a few stories that will be coming out soon, so look out for those! Thanks for reading and stay safe everyone! ;3