Introduction

I honestly wasn't expecting myself to write any fanfics during this whole self-isolation coronavirus thing, but here I am... anyways, here's just the basics of the story! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

———

This story takes place mostly in 2013 during their Take Me Home tour. They have just began their American stops when Louis gets a bit drunk and admits some things to Liam late at night...

———

Maybe Louis wasn't going crazy. Maybe Harry really did feel the same and he just didn't believe that someone like Harry could love someone like him.

"I can't quite explain what I feel for him," said Louis, his words slurring. He had stumbled into Liam's hotel room and in his drunken state, Louis was whispering out everything he felt for the youngest member of One Direction.

"I think it's called love, mate."

A rose had always been a symbol of love for Louis. From a young age, he had shown his affections for people through flowers and of course, he had associated romantic love with roses. He thought Eleanor was his rose and maybe for a while she was, but it seemed that Harry was rapidly becoming A Rose By Another Name.

———

Uh, this is just for fun and was created out of boredom, so it's not going to be god tier writing or anything...