Ch 3. Shade

Sam (speaks loudly) : Girls are cursed from the moment they are born.

Jean mumbled something in deep sleep.

Sam (this time even louder) : They are weak creatures.

Jean : Hmm_ (still hanging onto his tightly shut eyes)

Sam (at her loudest now) : Weaklings should die. They deserve happiness. Their happiness is in dying early.

Jean (shouts in annoyance, his voice cracking) : Sure. Fine. Now if you would please shut up! I need to sleep, my back is killing me.

Jean peacefully drove back to his slumber. A few moments later, he woke up with a jerk, to a terrifying bang.

[What the fuck, what happened kid?]

{I broke a glass stupid. What's it to you?}

[Aukh Sam you scared the shit out of me. Please behave yourself.]

{Whatever.} (Sam walks to the bathroom)

"I hate my life. My head is dizzy I want to throw up", said Jean scratching his head followed by awfully broad, deliberately vocal yawn.

J (chewing his teeth, wiping his watery eyes with his fist) : Why is this kid so troublesome? Old people could die if they don't get proper rest and *yawns angrily* why the hell am I stinking like a rotting zombie. Oh yes I couldn't get a bath, i didn't bring with me my change of clothes. *raises an eyebrow lost in thought* I.... am being overly talkative. Perhaps i'm tired eh? Any way where did that punk kid run off to, I am hungry...Haahhh *lightly rubs his forehead*

Jean strutted to the washroom humming to himself  petit déjeuner, petit déjeuner, but halted abruptly pale in shock when he heard Sam sobbing inside.

J (*gently knocks on the door*) : Sam are you in there?

....Silence....

J (*knocks a bit harder this time*) : Are you alright Sam? Come out i'm sorry. Besides older men have urinary urgency you know?

S (comes out with a freshly washed face) : pfft you got BPH oldie?

Jean shot a quick glance at her with a gravely jittery expression but then had to rush inside the bathroom.

S (surprised) : Wow that's a whole mood. Was it just pee that had him on the edge of his seat? *blushes awkwardly widening her eyes* That... came out wrong. What the.. Please God he didn't hear me =/ 

Jean actually did hear her loud and clear but he had more important things to worry about. That said he did heave a huge sigh on Sam's croodness but immediately washed the soap lather off his hands and stepped out of the bath.

Sam (*handing him a tissue*) : You use a lot of water for every little purpose, you sure live in luxury.

J (choking) : You_

S : Wait no,  no no no nooo. I am not deaf, I just heard it by accident.

J : That's still indecent. Anyway, toilet paper can't wash off germs as water does. So I... Cut it out. Temme what happened? Why were you cryin... Wait what's that? You injured your hand. Sam why didn't you tell me? Does it still hurt? Come here. Let's...

{Hmm_ it's no big deal. Stop panicking. I am better now. It's depression zones. We get in and out of it hundred times a day. What would you know about it heh?}

[You're sweating like a pig, is that fine as well?]

{Apparently, yes.  I get my memory back in pieces. It's disturbingly draining so this happens. I say... Psst dilemma of individual dimensional planes.}