▶Jisung

[Y/N POV]

"Hey, just stay at home.. I'm really worried about you. Wash your hands frequently and drink your vitamins, okay?" He said in a concerned tone as I chuckled on the other line.

"I know... You don't have to worry about me that much Jisung-ah." I replied while smiling even tho he can't see it.

"Alright, take care and uhm.. Hey, I love you-" He immediately ended the call before I could even reply.

I blushed and squealed like a litol gorl. Because why not, I have a bf that's reallly cute af and caring uwu. aNYWAYS, he's such a tsundere sometimes but who cares. Right?

Why am I even talking to myself...

"Welp, quarantine life." I said to myself.

All this quarantine stuff makes me hungry and worried.

I was about to grab a snack but I remembered that..... I ATE ALL OF IT.

"Oh nooooo."

"What am I going to do." I panicked.

I dialed Jisung's number and he immediately answered it.

"JISUNG-AHIRANOUTOFFOODSTOCKSANDAND CAN u please buy me some? Hehe..." I asked shyly.

"What?" he asked. I sighed as I was about to rephrase what I just said but suddenly-

rING DING DONG RING DING DONG DING-

My doorbell have been awoken.

I opened the door slightly to see who it was and to my surprise...

It was JISUNGGGGG

"YAYYYY~" I cheered as I was about to hug him but he stopped me and said..

"I came from outside, you'll get sick if you hug me immediately." He removed his mask and jacket as he threw the mask away and sprayed his jacket with disinfectant.

He sanitized his hands as well of course.

I was waiting for him to finish and when he was done, I hugged him tightly.

He chuckled as he showed me a bag of snacks and foods.

"I knew you've been eating a lot since quarantine." He let out a laughter.

I glared at him and punched him on the arm but it didn't affected him.

"okay okay chill." He smiled

He handed me the goodies as I grabbed the opportunity to kiss him on the cheek.

He was surprised and immediately looked away.

I laughed. "You're so cute, thanks Jisung, I really appreciate it. You're such a sweet boyfriend." I said with glee.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I'm the best." He replied.

I shrugged as I took the goodies out from the bag.

-Later that day-

We settled up for some movie time and he decided to sleep at my house for the night since I begged him- I mean asked.

I grabbed some snacks as I turned on the TV for some Netflix. He was about to pick a movie but he stopped as I got excited for the new season of Stranger Things.

He quickly shrugged and just agreed.

I was a fan of the series and boi I love Mike, but I love Jisung more.

I rested my head on his shoulders and stared at him instead of the TV.

I hugged him and cuddled.

"Jisung-ah~ I love youuuu." I said and giggled.

I can see that he was blushing.

"I love you too." he replied.

The night went on with some wholesome moments and some discussions of the current pandemic that we're battling today. But atleast, we're spending a great time together.

-END-

[Author's Note] Take time to read I have a note for all of you ^^

EY! I can't believe that this book gained a lot of attention. We're on 68k reads already and I couldn't done it without you guys. I love you all, every single one of you.

It's been a long time since my last update and it's been like almost 2 years. Within that span of years I've been dealing my life because things got complicated. Though, I'm really happy people are still reading this.

Sorry for my grammatical errors, especially from my previous chapters because I created this book when I was like way back in middle school I guess 🤣 but at least the fans of NCT DREAM are still enjoying it and it makes my heart go uwu.

To all of you, Please take care. Always do proper sanitation and proper hygiene. Stay at your homes and be productive. Work on your hobbies and spend time with your family. Try to improve some stuffs for yourself and always be updated on the news. God Bless our Frontliners and I salute all of them, may God bless to everybody as well. For everyone who's staying at their homes, be safe and be aware. Take care everyone! ❤️
Don't lose hope from this pandemic, we will soon rise again and have a better future. Let's have unity and awareness. ❤️