Chapter three

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
George Carlin

But fighting for something that I believe in gets me all the pussy

Ryuk woke up in fright. He still had the interrogation fresh in his mind. He checked his body for any missing limbs and sighed in relief when his body was fine. He threw the covers off of him (No he doesn't sleep naked he wore some spider man boxers) and walked into his bathroom. He glanced at the mirror he did a double-take at the scars that cover his body. He rubbed the one that goes down his chest and shivered when he felt the fantom blade tear his skin. He will never get used to the scares. "Satan, those are horrendous," he muttered to himself. He took a closer look at himself and saw that his irises look slightly like a cat's eye and his ears are pointier - even his canines are sharper too! "What the hell? How long have I had these?" He dismissed it altogether, not wanting to get all into it, knowing that it would be troublesome to get into especially when he just woke up too. He didn't notice though that he has a tail, is was swinging lazily behind him. He turned on the shower which was freezing to the bone and jumped right in.

Once he got finished he went and put on some , once he got them on he put on his hidden blades, ring, and he wrapped his belt around his waist. He started to casually sing a song out loud not caring if any other demons hear him.

"I woke up in a modern world

And there's nothing I can do

While I read the latest, from the breaking-"

He remembers watching the humans kill each other and blaming everyone for something so small. Blaming anyone or anything that they could get their hands on even when a child was hurting themselves for all the troubles that were put on their tiny shoulders.

"Story on the news

People swear they say it's fake

And look up to our leader

As he speaks from a mind so bleak"

Humans always look up to someone else that creates nothing out of billions of dollars. No one takes the time out of their day to do something for someone else, and when it all goes wrong, it's pointed at someone else. It makes him sick knowing that God made them this way. It even pisses him off that everyone blames Satan for something they did. God should be the one to blame since she made humans this way. She gave them to anger, greed, and whatever sin there is. So blame her, she even killed millions of people. Maybe he can show them how wrong God is. He was interrupted to a knocking at his door "Come in." He continued humming the rest of the song as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Atticus walked in all high and mighty. Like the prideful gay he is, maybe a little bit sexy too but you didn't hear him say that. Ryuk turns around and glances down to see him. He coughs to cover up a chuckle. "Pff- When did you get short?" He asked him, he hand twitches to ruffle Atticus's hair. The now tinny man twitches in rage. His fists were clenched since he was trying so hard not to hit his student. Even if said student is a dumb little shit. "You know... Never anger a tiny person, maggot. We are closer to the crown jewels." Atticus looks at Ryuk, taking everything in as he softly smiles. Ryuk scratches at his neck, not knowing to either cover his junk or laugh it off like it was nothing. Both of them sigh in unison, though Atticus was because his student is an idiot, lovable but an idiot.

Atticus claps his hands to get Ryuks attention. "All right, you just have to go through one more thing before you go back home. I can't tell you what it is since it changes for everyone." He turns around and walks out of the room. He motions for Ryuk to follow him. Ryuk made a motion with his hand like it was talking but rolled his eyes and followed the now tiny man, also that ass be bouncing when he walks~ He licked his lips thinking about grabbing that ass and making them his. They both walk into Satan arguing with a lower demon not minding that there where people listening in to him.