Prologue

*Stevan's POV*

"I am so fucking nervous" I say to myself. Looking at this popular city already gives me anxiety, besides being  this small compare to this big city, I am afraid of who I might meet on my way. "I am so into everything that would be here, aren't you excited??" said Lena while tapping mack, she is a friend of mine who will join me in my adventures here in college. She is such an outgoing person but sometimes, she overreact to things that makes her so very annoying. "Why would I be excited?" I replied, Lena rolled her eyes, "Of course you must be excited, haven't you research about this place?? This place has everything!" Of course I research Lena, I always look at places where I am going, that is why I am so scared, too much people, too much big stuffs. "I might get lost you know" I said to her, "Now, you as a smart person here, that is the stupidest thing you have said", she laughs softly. I just rolled my eyes and try to ignore her as much as possible. We kept staring at the scenery before moving to a place where we really need to go. Since it is almost going dark, lights starts to flicker all over the place making this big place a little bit less scary. "So, are you not scared anymore? This is the wonderland, this is even called the Honeym-", I covered her mouth just to prevent her from saying that cause that is the stupidest thing I heard to describe a city. Honeymoon whatsoever! "Remember, we are not finding a relationship here in this city, we are living here because we need to finish college" I said to Lena, she smirks replying "That is what you think?" She looks at the city and continues, "Let us see that Stevan. This city is like a person, you don't know it well..." I get a little nervous everytime she talks this way cause she sounds like she is foreshadowing something. "And just like a stranger, you don't know what that person will be in your life...", she suddenly looks at me and continues, "...you don't know what this city will give you", she finished scaring me leaving a mysterious smile. I softly slapped her shoulder saying, "Whatever, stop scaring me please! Lets just go to our houses". I started pulling my stuffs and walks and she follows me. "Hahaha, I really know how to scare you huh! And anyways... Why aren't we living in the same home?" I am so fucking tired to talk to this girl, as soon as I get to my home, I will finally get the rest I deserve. "Whatever!" I ended it. She knows I am not into talking that's why she did not bug me anymore, that is a good thing about her.  But... what still haunts me is this city? What will this city turn me into? What will this city give me???

Months has passed and somehow, my initial thoughts about this city had disappear. It is not bad as I thought it was. People here are mostly nice and I got to have some friends I can approach all the time. Denver, the passionate basketball player and Brian, one of my journalist friends were born in this city, that means, they live with their family while Burn, the president of the journalism club and his badass/lowkey depressed best friend, Syne are also living alone and just like me and Lena, despite of being best friends, they tend to live separately which I could understand so much cause Syne is like a boy version of Lena, they somehow like to annoy their besties, the difference is Lena doesn't get depressed, instead she depresses people haha, that was lowkey kidding but somehow true. Anyways, we are currently in the second quarter of our first semester and trouble hasn't met us yet and I hope we don't but... fuck it! I am sure anyways that whatever problem we might get into, we can survive it as long as we help each other. Fuck this Honeymoon whatsoever, we will not let this city take over us like Lena says, well... I do not know about them but me? This is a tuff guy?? I won't bend. I am sure with that!

----------------

OMFG! I AM BACK AT WATTPAD AND I THINK I AM GOING TO BE HERE OFFICIAL BECAUSE I WANNA START EVERYTHING AGAIN. THE "COMPLETE STORIES" I MADE FROM MY PAST ACCOUNT MrkJrkRcn ARE SO LUCKY CUZ I WON'T DELETE THEM WHILE THE PAST STORIES THAT I DON'T FEEL TO CONTINUE WILL BE DELETED, IN CONNECTION WITH MY UNFINISHED STORIES, THOSE PAST STORIES WHO HAVE A GREAT STORYLINE BUT REMAINED UNFINISHED WILL NOT GOING TO BE DELETED CAUSE I MIGHT CONTINUE IT IF I HAVE TIME. SO... THIS IS THE NEW ERA! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I HOPE YOU ALL SUPPORT THIS!

#HoneymoonAvenueThePrologue