Chapter 8

*Hep's POV*

This is it. Yesterday was the best day of my life and I am so over the moon since that day happened. It made me motivated as fuck and to be honest, I forgotten my problems because of Burn. As I leave my home, I decided to go and pick up Burn in his house, he haven't texted me good morning yet like he always do. Maybe he is still asleep and he is so exhausted about everything that happened yesterday. I feel sorry for him, he might've been thinking of everything he was told to pay for and I really do hope he let me help because that is too much. As I go to his house, the door knob wasn't locked. I must tell him to lock his house or else robbers might go in and rob things or he can get in trouble also. As I walk to the bedroom, I can see him sleeping so peacefully. I walk beside him and let him sleep. If he doesn't want to go to school, then I am okay with that. I little absent will not hurt, he needs my company. As I watch him sleep, I can see his dry lips, fuck! I am so obsessed with his dry lips, since we talked, I always get distracted by that lips and I wish I could play with it sometimes and wet it with my lips. I know it sounds weird but that is my fetish, my obsession. I sat closer beside him and stare at him so closely. I cannot help him, I wanna kiss and wet those lips so bad. Should I? He is my boyfriend right? I do have the rights, right? As I go put my lips near his lips, he suddenly opens his eyes and see me. He gave me a questioning face, "Hep? What are you doing?", "Well, I just wanted to good morning kiss my boyfriend? But, haha, nevermind", I tell him as I pull my face away. He might feel weird about it. I suddenly felt weirdness too about what I almost did. Suddenly, he pulls my face to him, shit! "But I haven't brushed my teeth", he tells me. I am hyped us, "I don't care", I gave him a smirk and kiss him so softly. I didn't let him move his lips and I made sure I was the one kissing all of my might to him. I can hear him moan while I press my lips into his lower lips. He suddenly grabs me and puts me on top of him. He closes his eyes and he moans while I started using my tongue to play with his lips. Shit, this is making me hard too but having sex with him is too early, I am ready anyway if ever. As I keep licking and pressing his dry lips which seems to be little wet, his arms traces to my back into my hair. He is playing with my hair while I kiss him. As he keeps doing that, I keep being more aggresive till my saliva literally dropped on his lips. Ow shit! Kissing is good but dripping my saliva made things a little awkward for me. He just laughed seeing me blush on top of him. I am so shocked when he touched my saliva and spread it into his lips. He gave me a fierce and sexy stare which made me return to kissing him. "Drying my lips huh?", he whispers at me. "Can I do this to you sometimes, I am sorry but I am so obsessed doing this", I tell him honestly. Suddenly he kisses me back, "Just do this for me huh?", he tells me. I felt soft suddenly, I laid my head on his shoulders and my face was on his jawline, I just kiss him softly there. "Do you wanna go to school?", I ask him. He shakes his head. Yes! I am also bored and exhausted, glad he told me that. "But we still have to watch Stevan on the afternoon, for his contest", I tell him. I just nod at him and we kept cuddling in the bed. Yes, just cuddle. That is what we did only.

*Stevan's POV*

I am already here at school so early because today is the day. One of our large vacant rooms that is always used for special occasions is the place where the competition will be held. As I wait for nothing in that room, I suddenly saw Ross and Mr. Gilbert entering the room. Ross seem to notice me but he tries to not look into me. I am too weak to judge him, I think I really did hurt him. "So Ross, do you think that Stevan will win against 15 students from other school?", Mr. Gilbert asks him. Ross walks to a podium, looks at me seriously and replies, "How would I know", he also gave a matching manly eyeroll at me. "Of course you know, you are his mentor, you two spent the previous days right?", Mr. Gilbert tells Ross. He stares at me as if he is analyzing something in me and that made me feel nervous? Is he doing some kind of ritual in his mind to kill me? This stare is so different from his usual ones, he really doesn't want to annoy, he is really mad at me. "I do not want to say this but...", he tells Mr. Gilbert, hits the buzzer and adds, "I do not think he will won", he stares at me angrily. Now this is too much, he is really doing it for real? Its so hard to tell something back at him because this time, he seems to be raged against me and he might punch the hell out of me if I say something. Suddenly, Zeal enters the room with a boy behind him. I notice this guy, I guess they are brothers. "Hey Ross! You excited for the competition of your kid?", Zeal tells Ross. Ross shakes his head immediately and tried to avoid looking at me. "Well, this is my brother, Claudio, we played a game yesterday and if I lose, I will help him join a club which he always wanted, he never did because he is a shy kid, since I loss, I am here bringing him with me and he is the boss right now", Zeal tells Ross happily. "As I should", Claudio tells Zeal. Suddenly, Zeal sees me and greets me, "Oh Hi Stevan! Goodluck later, I am sure that you will slay it, you are naturally smart and you have a smart mentor here", he pats Ross but Ross seems to be not okay with it. I nod and smile at Zeal. "Anyways, you are friends with Brian and Burn right?", he asks me. I nod. I hope this is not some kind of wanting to be close with Burn. "Well, help me tell them that my bro always wanted to join a writing club, I think I could easily achieve it because I can approach you", he tells me. "Do you even know that Brian and Burn are not okay and besides, Burn has left that club", Ross tells Zeal. "What? So no one is president of that club anymore?? Burn was an excellent journalist", Claudio tells Ross and Zeal. Well, that is how inspirational Burn is. "Do you want to be the president of that club?", Zeal asks Claudio. Claudio shakes his head immediately. "No bro, I just want to be friends with those people because they are cool, don't you think Brian, Denver, Burn, Stevan and Syne aren't cool?", Claudio asks Zeal. Wow! Now I am part of the praise. "But sadly, I hate Brian now because what he really did was wrong, I am not joining that club anymore", he tells Zeal. "Then where will you join?", Zeal asks Claudio. "Wait Claudio, Burn and Hep are in a relationship right? Do you know about that?", Ross asks Claudio. "Yeah, they are a cute couple", Claudio tells Ross. "Well, Hep is the only one working in that office and I am sure Burn will stay there that is why I suggest you to approach Hep", Ross tells Claudio. "Sure Ross, Thanks!", Claudio tells Ross back.
Why isn't Hep and Burn around anyway? I guess Burn did not want to go to school today, if he is not in a good mood the previous day, he surely decides not to go to school, we cannot blame him tho. I hope they could still watch me in this contest.