Chapter 5

*Stevan's POV*

I just realized that the regional quiz bee challenge will be this tuesday so that means, I have 4 days left including today to review all I can but sadly, review is not really in my dictionary. I do not want to sound so cocky but I have my stock knowledge and I do rather review on the last day because I can easily remember it the next day. In fact, what happened yesterday was me being forced to review, I did not want to be with Ross no matter what happens and I hope it won't happen again. I am currently alone in the my locker, my friends are all away and I do not know where are they. This is also making me nervous because a wild Ross could suddenly jump out from nowhere and drag me to the library to review alone with him. As I was about to leave my locker, somebody pulls me from my hoodie and drag me away from the way I am going. Fuck!! It is Ross, I just said that he might appear from nowhere and here he is dragging me again. "What the hell are you doing?? We are done yesterday remember??", I tell him as he drags me in the hallway. "Remember, we are not done, I said it yesterday, right?", he tells me. Why is he really doing this to me, I am getting embarrassed because people are looking at me while being dragged. "You know, I can walk on my own right??", I tell him. "You will just leave and not show up if I let you walk right now", he tells me. "No!!! Okay, I won't run away! Just let me walk, my shoes are too expensive for you to drag me", I tell him. I am wearing an Adidas sneakers which was a gift from my parents from last graduation day. He suddenly let go of me and stares at me seriously. "But can I go home early because it is friday, we all know that friday nights really do mean something to us college students", I try to smile and sound friendly for the first time if that would stop him being serious. "Then spend this friday night with me", he tells me. What the fuck did I just hear? "Excuse me?!! No way, I will not spend it with you bitch!", I tell him. What are we close? If he was Burn or Lena or Syne, I would really be spending the night with them but with Ross? No! What are we gonna do? Stare seriously at each other like we always do. "I cannot let you go home early, you can spend your weekend nights instead", he tells me. He is tuff aye? How can I make this one lose. "Ross!! I know you are my mentor, not a motherfucking father", I tell him. "Alright! If you think I sound like a father", he tells me and starts grabbing me by my hood again! Fuck!!! He is really a big asshole for doing this. He should thank God that I am small compared to him or else, I can control myself.

*Hep's POV*

Currently I am in my office and I just finished the draft of first chapter in the newest novel I am making. I still haven't thought of the title for this book because I want it to sound so good. For now, I think I would buy food at the canteen and return here, if I have a chance to meet Burn on the way, I will ask him if we can eat together. It sounds so cheesy but were keeping it normal. As I walk out of my office, I see Brian in front of his office and he seems to be busy looking at the photos of the DSLR. As I shut the door behind me, he notices me and he sudden hides the DSLR at his back. "Oh hi there", he smiles at me. I don't know why but it pisses me off already everytime I see him. He seems like a person who breaks into somebody's house with no good reasons. In fact, braking into somebody's house was never a good thing. "Hi!", I look at him a bit and I move away to him. "You know what, I think you and Burn must have your first friday night", he tells me. I stop, why do he have to care?? It is none of his business. I am now really pissed off at him, "Um, you know what? If we really want to do that, nobody needs to suggest it to us", I tell him seriously. "Chill, I am just giving an advice...", he tells me and holds my shoulder, "...besides, I am your Burn's friend and I know what's best to him, I just want to help you so you could be the best one for him", he tells me that which sounds like he is really insulting me. Okay! I am done, he is going below the belt. I gave him my angriest glare and whisper to him, "You know what? You do not know me well so if you are trying to insult me, do not continue it, you might not imagine what I can do", I tell him slowly and I shoved away his hand from my shoulder. I roll my eyes at him, turn back and walk away from him. "Then you are not a good person for Burn, you are a hideous person", he yells at me but I rather not mind him at all or else this person will get in trouble. Burn doesn't know yet that I cannot control my anger easily. That is one of the things I am scared of because he might avoid me. I hope we can really talk about life some other time, I really want to know Burn a lot and I want him to know all my good and bad sides.