Erasure Gas

Quirk: Erasure Gas

Combination: Paralyses Fog + Blood Erasure – Location: Minor Quirk Ideas

Type: Emitter

Based Idea from: Shota Aizawa (Erasure Head) and Mustard

User Idea: Your Own Character

Description: User can produce a gas from his body that is blood red and when the gas is inhaled by someone their Quirks are cancelled. He is immune to his own Quirks affect.

Some people can suffer from a drained sensation from their Quirks cancelled.

Thanks to Paralyses Fog the Quirk cancelation effect can also work on Mutant Quirk uses. The different form of the Mutant Quirk will determine how it affects people. If you wish to know more in more detail scroll down

Drawback: The user can't control who his gas affects so his gas can also cancel his allies quirk. When he produces the gas, he can't control the direction it goes depending on the wind in his area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible effect on Quirk's

I imagine these categories for Mutant Quirk's to help imagine the effect the gas could have better.

Partial Mutation (Pop off, Engine): These users won't be able to utilise their Quirks like they usually do. They may also feel a tingling sensation in that area of their body.

Extend Mutation (Earphone jack, Tail): These users won't be able to move their quirk. Some could start to feel numb in that area if infected for too long.

Full body Mutation (Frog, Spotted Seal): These users will start to feel drained and have difficulty moving their body. If they are infected for too long, they will lose body function completely and some would lose consciousness.

Emitter Quirk constructs: These are physical creations made entirely from a Quirk. Quirks: Clone, Double.

When the smoke is in contact with constructs, they become weaker over time until they become completely cancelled.

Example: If Ectoplasm creates a gang of clones and they inhale the smoke they will return to their previous state of ectoplasm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OptionalIdeas or techniques involving the Quirk

Antidote: The user can produce a substance that when consumed by someone can become immune to his gas for 5 or 10 minutes.

Advanced Technique: When bathing themself with a small layer of smoke almost steam like they can become immune to Emitter Quirks that infect people.

Example: when in use they become immune to Hitoshi Shinso Quirk Brainwashing.

Supportgear (Gas Grenades): Theuser stores their gas in capsules that he can throw and course people far awayto cancel their Quirk without wasting energy to create smoke themselves. (Similarway as Katsuki does with his sweat)

Story based Ideas involving the Quirk

Paring Idea: OC x Tsuyu

Own Character: I thought the User could be Aizawa's nephew from the mothers' side (Aizawa's Sister). Maybe he could have a little sister who he adores.

Hero Costume: Oc could have a bunny hood and gas mask involved with his hero costume. They would have gas grenades strapped to their body to allow them to grab and use them easily. (similar to the Fortnite Bunny skin just trade the hockey mask with a gas mask)