Split Personality Quirk

Quirk: Split Personality Quirk manifest (Subconscious Quirk Maker)

Type: Emitter

Based Idea from: Legion (Marvel) and The Hord (Split/Glass)

User Idea: Izuku Midoriya

His Quirk allows him to manifest a separate personality who will have their own view, desires and capabilities. Each personality created will manifest a personal Quirk that represents their personality.

Each personality is born under different circumstances that Izuku will find himself in. the personality and Quirk manifested is dependent on his experiences and thoughts.

If both Izuku and more than one personality wishes for a Quirk to help them with their circumstances, then a weaker or limited Quirk will be created that have no personality attached to it. Izuku could call them Personality remnants.

I like to think that most personalities are close to Izuku and wish to help him.

Drawback: Izuku won't have complete control over the personality's they are each a different individual. Izuku can't always control it when a personality takes over his body.

He can't access a personality's Quirk without the personality attached to it. In battle he will need to switch over to a personality that suits the situation best.

If Izuku is forced into an unresponsive state, then a random personality will be forced in control and may course problems for Izuku and those around him.

Example – ifHitoshi uses his Quirk on Izuku a personality will be forced into control overhis body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality and Quirk Ideas/Examples

Personality Remnant -001

Quirk: Dream Ink

Description: The Quirk allows the user to produce a white like substance that can transform into any accessories. Depending on the desired clothing it can change colour.

Drawback: The user must have a very clear imagination of what they wish to wear. Dream Ink does not allow them to create weapons or support gear no matter how clear the thought is.

How/When it was made: It was made soon after Izuku created a personality that wished to wear something very badly.

Quirk: Personality separation

Description: The Quirk allows Izuku to separate his multi personalities from his mind in the form of a clone of Izuku. Combining this alongside Avatar is a powerful combination.

Drawback: The Quirk only separates personalities from Izuku not make clones of Izuku. How many clones Izuku can make are dependent on how many personalities he has.

How/When it was made: It was made an out of the personality's wishing to interact with the world alongside Izuku instead of relying on him.

Personality Remnant -003

Quirk: Avatar

Description: The Quirk allows the user to change their physical form into the form they desire the most. The form can be any shape, size and form the user wishes.

Drawback: The use can't shapeshift into someone they know exists. They must have a proper view on what form they wish to take.

Usage: The way the personality's use Avatar to help them alters depending on whether they are separating form Izuku or not.