Minor Quirk Ideas

These Quirk's aren't very detailed as the other's I have thought of. Some I thought of to help create my main Quirk Ideas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 Quirk: Blood Erasure

Type: Emitter

Based Idea from: Shota Aizawa (Erasure Head)

Description: The user's Quirk allows their blood to have a Quirk cancelation effect on those that have the blood inserted into their blood. Inserted by needle or swallowed works the same way.

From analysing the blood doctors have concluded that her blood will NOT affect anyone negatively from her blood being injected into them other from having their Quirks cancelled for some time.

Drawback: The Quirk involves their own blood they must be carful on how much they extract.

Plot Idea: The user could be the Sister of Aizawa and she works with the police force to provide her blood to help confine criminals. She usually provides bullets with her blood in them to investigators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quirk: Paralyses Fog

Type: Emitter

Based Idea from: Mustard and Neotox Slug (Slugterra)

Description: The user's Quirk allows them to produce a thick fog that when inhaled will start to paralyse their body's stopping them from controlling their body's and most even lose consciousness.

Drawback: The user can't control who his fog affects so he can easily paralyse allies. He's also not immune to his own fog so when he uses his Quirk he must where a gas mask.

Plot Idea: The user could be an investigator who uses his Quirk to help catch on the run criminal's. He would meet Aizawa's sister and they start to get along very well going so far as starting a family together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quirk: Adaptive Regeneration

Type: Emitter

Based Idea from: Regeneration Powers

Description: The user will have at first a slightly higher healing factor than the average person. The Quirk allows the user to build up a bigger immunity to wounds from constant injuries they receive.

With enough time the Quirk can become a Hyper regeneration.

Drawback: The Quirk needs years of constant healing of wounds to allow it to become very powerful.

Example: If the user is constantly breaking bones in their life then they eventually be able to heal any broken bone in seconds instead of weeks.

But if they don't receive too much woundsinvolving their skin being sliced then those wounds can take days to weeksbecause they never grew use to those types of wounds.