Nightmare Part 3

INTERIOR. MILLER HOUSE. LOUNGE.
Sam is in shock "Listen to me Max. What your Dad said, about what happened to your Mom. It's real."
"What?"
"It happened to my Mom too, exactly the same. My nursery, my crib, my Dad saw her on the ceiling."
"Your Dad must have been as drunk as mine."
"No, no. It's the same thing, Max. The same thing killed our mothers."
"That's impossible."
"This must be why I'm having visions during the day. Why they're getting more intense. Cause you and I must be connected in some way. Your abilities, they started 6-7 months ago right, out of the blue?"
"How'd you know that?"
"Cause that's when my abilities started Max. Yours seem to me much further along but still, this has to mean something right? I mean for some reason, you and I...you and I were chosen."
"For what?"
"I don't know. But Dean and I, my brother and I, we're hunting for your Mom's killer. We can find answers, answers that can help us both. But you gotta let us go Max. You gotta let your stepmother go."
Max thinks, then starts to shake his head "No. What they did to me. I still have nightmares. I'm so scared all the time, like I'm just waiting for that next beating. I'm so sick of being scared all the time, I just want this to be over!"
"It won't. Don't you get it? The nightmares won't end, Max. Not like this. It's just more pain. And it makes you as bad as them. Max, you don't have to go through all this by yourself."
"I'm sorry." Max uses his powers to fling Sam backwards into the hall closest and slam the door. He looks across and a tall, heavy, hallway bookshelf slides in front of the doors, blocking them.
Sam bangs on the door "No. Max!"

INTERIOR. UPSTAIRS BEDROOM.
Ms. Miller sits on the bed, Willow crouches beside her, holding a facecloth to her bleeding forehead. Dean is pacing the room in anticipation. The door creaks open on its own and Max walks in. Willow rises and moves purposefully toward Max as the door closes behind him. Dean goes to stand in front of Ms. Miller. But is sent flying into the wall along with Willow.
"Max!" Ms. Miller cries out
Max raises Dean's pistol, his hand shaking.
"Son of a..." Willow groans rolling over onto her side.
Dean and Willow rise, freezing when they see the gun, then again beginning to walk toward Max. They stop when Max lets go of the gun, leaving it floating in mid air. It cocks, then turns to point at Ms.Miller. Willow steps in its way. Dean tries to grab her arm,but is given a stern look from his older sister.
Max warns Willow "Stay back. This is not about you."
"You wanna kill her, you gotta go through me first." Willow raises her hands in surrender.
"Willow what are you doing?" Dean speaks softly.
"Ok." Max ignores Dean. The gun fires. Blood splatters over the wall. We see Willow with a bullethole in the middle of her forehead, eyes blank. She wavers and crashes heavily to the ground. The camera pans from Ms. Miller's shocked face down to Willow, sprawled on the ground, eyes open. Dead. Dean looks at Max in anger, he charges at Max, but is shot within seconds of reaching him. Dean falls down a soulless look on his face. Dead.

INTERIOR. DOWNSTAIRS CLOSET.
Sam comes back to himself, gasping and holding his head and we realize it was a vision.
Sam panicked, cries out "No. NOOO!!!"
The bookcase in front of the closet doors slides away. Sam freezes, then pushes the door with his hand. It swings open.

INTERIOR. UPSTAIRS BEDROOM.
The gun, in midair, turns to point at Ms. Miller.
"Max. No." Ms.Miller pleads.
Willow steps in front of her and the gun turns to point at her. Dean tries to grab her arm,but is given a stern look from his older sister.
Max warns her "Stay back. It's not about you."
"You're going to kill her, you gotta go through me first." Willow raises her hands.
"Willow what are you doing?" Dean speaks softly worried about his sister's safety.
"Ok." Max goes to cock the gun.
The door bursts open and Sam comes in.
"No don't! Don't! Please. Please. Max. Max. We can help you. All right. But this, what you're doing. It's not the solution. It's not gonna fix anything." Sam begs with Max.
Max is a mess, he is shaking, sweaty, in tears. He stares at Sam, anguished. Suddenly he relaxes a little, his face clears.
"You're right."
Sam smiles at him, but Max turns away from him, as the gun swings to point at Max. He shoots himself in the head.
"NO!!" Sam cries out