• XI •

oh why'd you have to be so cute? it's impossible to ignore you. why must you make me laugh so much? it's bad enough we get along so well, just say goodnight n go. 

Mal sits inside the room, putting on her hoodie with her gaze still transfixed on her laptop as she watched her playlist of cat videos. Yes, Mal watches cat videos. 

"God damn it!" She exclaims, unable to poke her head through the hole for her head, already hearing the meows of the cat. She tries removing her head off, only to be stuck further. 

Evie enters the room, closing it gently as she changed her clothes, not even noticing that Mal was on the bed until she hears something fall on the ground. 

"Mal? What fell?" She asks from the bathroom, a few grunts were heard, "My hoodie!" Mal replies, a little muffled as she continues on struggling, Evie furrows her eyebrows, "That was too loud to be your hoodie." 

She steps outside to see Mal on the floor, kicking aimlessly as she tried to remove the damn piece of clothing that got stuck on her head, "I was in it." 

Evie watches her struggle for a while, taking some videos of it because this was Mal. She might be a dumbass but it's rare for it to be documented. She then pulls the fairy up, removing her hoodie. 

She didn't even realize that she was way too close until Mal's breath began to ghost over her face, her hands holding on to Evie's waist while the girl held her shoulders. "Uh, hey." Mal chuckles awkwardly, her voice being shaky as she pries herself away from the designer. 

"Are you watching cat videos?" Evie asks, peeking over Mal's head to see her laptop, the girl nods, "They're my source of happiness, okay? It's not like I can do mischief in New York and Los Angeles unless I want to get blacklisted." She mutters, leaning back on the headboard as Evie stares at her with a smirk. 

"But in Auradon, you can." She says, intriguing the fairy as she ushers her to go on, "We're in Auradon and I'm still pissed by how our friends woke us up." She purrs, a little too seductive that Mal begins to squirm on her seat unwillingly. 

 "Are you suggesting that I pull shit off for fun and get revenge?" She asks, the moment Evie nods, she found herself sold. Come on, it's been seven years. 

Ben was tired. Finally, ready to get some rest when the final visitors left. He smiles to himself, ultimately proud for pulling this off and getting his friends together, even if it cost so much since he can just be reinstated, he does this. 

He walks the halls of the castle, hearing the loud music coming out from Uma's room, the light in Audrey's, the sound of a rumble in Jay's followed by a sound of a Tourney ball. He then smirks, seeing Mal and Evie's room, the only two people who shared a room. The lights were off and he could hear the faint sound of a movie.

He then walks up the stairs, checking in on his parents' bedroom to see them both packing, leaving for their vacation now that Ben is back on running the kingdom. 

The moment he enters his room, he expects to just jump on the bed and take a long shower in the morning, but nooooo

The moment he steps foot inside, pies were sent flying to his face with the melodious laughs of Mal and Evie, "That's for waking us up you dick!" Mal yells before jumping off of the stairs, surprisingly not making any noise. Ben sighs, guess he has to take that long shower now.