Chapter 12 : Bath

Gulf pushed his head closer to Mew, smacking their lips as well as playing with each other tongues. After a few minutes of making-out, they broke the kiss. Mew released Gulf's hug, facing Gulf's face while holding both of his hands.

"Let's bath together" said Mew.

"Just a bath..." reminded Gulf  while giving Mew a sheepish smile. Gulf pulled Mew's hand, leading his lover toward the bathroom. They entered the shower room together as it was just perfect for two persons to fit in it.

The sound of water dripping filled the air as Gulf turned on the shower. The water fallen on their bodies, highlighting their bodies's feature as they were gleaming and shining. They were both facing each other in the eyes. 

Both of them were embracing the mouth-watering sight of each others' wet appearances. One was slender and muscular, another one was fit and lean.

"Boo, turn around" commanded Bii to Boo. Mew immediately turned around, facing the gray tiles of the bathroom. Gulf poured some vanilla body shampoo on his palm and he rubbed it on Mew's wide back. He even clean Mew's firm ass. He rubbed it up and down, slowly cleaning his lover with a lot of gentleness. 

Then, he told Mew to turn around, facing him again. Mew turned around and Gulf begun to rubbed his front body. His hands traveled through Mew's shoulder, down to his puffy chest. He sled his hands onto Mew's stone-hard abs.

The soap had a bumpy journey on Mew's body. Gulf was enjoying his moment while feeling every single of Mew's muscles. He was so hard trying to refrain himself from getting aroused.

"Enjoy it?" asked Mew. Gulf did not respond. Instead, he gave a sweet smile to Mew.

"Stay still" said Gulf to Mew, still cleaning his Boo. He was touching Mew's biceps, rubbing them with soaps, down to his hands. As if Gulf was worshiping Mew, he was happy doing it. The water streamed down Mew's arms, streaming down along Mew's veins.

"Boo, your turn" He handed the soap to Mew. Mew started to rub Gulf's  chest and abs, he is muscular too but leaner compared to Mew. The sight of Gulf is so mesmerizing, especially when his melanin skin was glowing. There's a couple of moles  on Gulf's chest. The small details were making this creature even more beautiful.

"Come closer" Gulf moved closer to Mew. Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf, giving him a hug. Mew rubbed Gulf's back while hugging him. Gulf rested his chin onto Mew's shoulder. Slowly, Mew's hand moved along on Gulf's back, his hand playing simultaneously with the water from the shower while rubbing his Bii. 

Their members were touching each other as they were so close to each other...but it's just a bath. Gulf could feel the Mew's biceps bulging and flexing as Mew continued to rub him. Their heart thumped against each other. The bath was relaxing and calming.

"Let's wash our hair" suggested Gulf in his lovely voice. Mew just nodded with smile on his face, crinkling the end of his eyes, looking really cute and hot, he can do both at once. Gulf poured some liquid shampoo onto his palm, and Mew's palm too. 

Gently, they rubbed each other head with the shampoo, fingers were tangling in their hair, rubbing their scalps, it was like a massage for each other. And again, it was relaxing and calming.

"I like" muttered Gulf.

"Like what?"

"I like this, this moment" uttered Gulf with a lot of joy in his tone. Then, Gulf held some bubble foams on his palm, he leveled his palm in front of Mew's face. He blew the foams onto Mew's face, some were attached to his nose. He  was teasing Mew playfully.