Chapter 39 : Sailing Plan

Sunshine brightened up the room. It felt odd to both of them because they felt like more surgical and clinical rather than being comfortable on their own bed at home. It still comfortable though, they slept well and one good thing being in the hospital, they do not need have to worry about the heat because the room is occupied with air-conditioner.

Mew snuggled himself onto Gulf's chest and covered themselves underneath the thick clinical blanket. Gulf laid straight on bed because one of his shoulder was still in process of recovering itself, but his another hand was wrapped on Mew's body, half hugging his Boo. They were totally looking like a perfect lovely couple. As the day getting brighter, they felt weird like there's someone talking but barely can be heard.

"mmmm.." groaned Gulf as he woke up first. He rubbed his eyes to adjust his morning vision. He frowned and opened his eyes one by one...

"Good morning..." simpered someone. Gulf was shocked at the first thing he saw that morning. He widened his eyes and winced. There were Gun and New, Saint, and both of their mothers, witnessing them sleeping on the bed. Gulf cracked a nervous smile in front of them. Yes, they saw Mew snuggled onto Gulf's chest. Knowing that his own mother not yet to be told about their relationship, he is sweating.

"Shit!" he internally cursed. Then, he shook Mew to wake him up.

"Boo, wake up...!" whispered Gulf.

"Uhm... let me sleep.." groaned Mew, not knowing that people were watching them.

"No, mom is here!" said Gulf silently. Mew immediately cracked open his eyes and startled by what he heard. He slowly tilted his head to look around the room, they were indeed standing right there, grinning and giggling.

"Damn New, I kinda generally pity for this one bed right here, it's lonely" Gun tried to teased both of them. "Ah of course, my friends will tease me after this" Gulf internally sighed and stared at his best-friend, giving him a shut-the-fuck-up look on his face.

"What is the point of having 2 beds?" New joined teasing them. Both Mew and Gulf blushed. Mew immediately got up and sat by Gulf's side on the bed. He adjusted his patient attire before bowed to them shyly.

"Morning ma, auntie.. and you guys.." said Mew in his shy baritone. Gulf was internally nervous as his mom does not know that he and Mew are more than just being friends. His smile was not fading, but it looks more awkward. His mom walked toward him.

"Gulf, are you okay?" she asked her son.

"Um, I feel a lot better.." he replied. Mew gazed her and..

"Urm I'm sorry, auntie" Mew apologized and immediately stood by the bed.

"No need, I already know... Gulf, do you have anything to say to me about you two?" she asked. Gulf gulped once and feeling nervous to answer. Then, he felt like he just need to confess to her.

"Mommy.. you care about other thing more than me? Uh okay, Mew is my boyfriend.." said Gulf clearly in his serious tone. Somehow he felt more comfortable after saying that like his burden went off from his shoulder.

"Why so serious... it's a good thing. Mew's mom told me about you two.. hehe your boyfriend is so handsome" she giggled. Gulf's ears turned red after he heard what she said. So many emotions played during this moment. Mew smiled shyly to her, he stared to the floor as he was avoiding Gulf's mom stare. He was not expecting his mom to be okay with them being together in a relationship.