RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 6: Chapter 9

Krystal POV

We all 3 silently walked through the mountains, the feeling of heavy dread in the air. I looked at Jasper and saw her head was down as she walked. I reached out and laid my hand on her shoulder, making her look at me. I was about to say something when I heard a small snicker. Everyone stopped and looked around.

Tyrian: You're as predictable as she said you were.

Suddenly a tall scorpion faunus jumped from the trees and landed in front of us.

Jasper: Tyrian...what are you doing here?

Tyrian: She is not happy with your decision. She has requested me to take you back for, a talk.

Lace pulled out her swords and I loaded an arrow into my bow. Jasper stood there, an expression of fear on her face.

Jasper: I...am not going back there. Do not make this difficult for yourself. Scurry along insect.

Tyrian giggled slightly and his eyes turned purple. He thrusted his tail at her, but I quickly caught it, making him gasp as he looked at me.

Krystal: Tyrian Callows.

Tyrian: Glad to see I'm well known!

Krystal: This is not a fight you want.

I noticed that my voice became slightly corrupted, making Lace and Jasper back up a bit. My eyes turned red as I stared at him.

Krystal: I will not stand here and let you take my friend.

My aura shimmered a dark red, and tiny scales formed on my neck and forearms, and claws formed on my hand. Tyrian gasped and tried to pull his tail away, but I held on.

Krystal: You made a big mistake coming here.

I swung my arm to the side, sending him crashing through a couple of trees before finally stopping. I turned around and looked at Jasper and Lace, who had shocked faces.

Krystal: You may want to turn away for this.

I turned back around to see Tyrian already in front of me, swinging his blade downwards. I grabbed his arm and punched him in the face, then swept his legs and smashed my hand on his chest, slamming him to the ground. My claws glowed a bright red and I slammed my hand down again, but he rolled out of the way and backed up.

Tyrian: W-what the hell are you?!

Krystal: Salem hasn't told you? Surprising.

I dashed forward and back handed him, sending him flying backwards. He growled loudly and sprinted towards me, and his hand was suddenly covered in purple aura. I was about to block his punch, but I felt his tail wrap around my ankle. He pulled my leg forward, throwing me off balance, then struck my stomach, but my aura vanished and he left a long cut on my left side, causing me to grunt in pain. He laughed manically and I growled loudly. I stood up and glared at him as my wound was slowly closing up, shocking him. I snarled and a pair of red wings formed from my back. My claws glowed a dark red and I dashed towards him with lightning speed, grabbing his tail and flying high up into the air, then slamming him back down. Once he hit the ground I flew downwards and landed directly on him, causing smoke to form all around. Once the smoke cleared I saw his aura shimmer. He slowly got up and limped slightly back. But I dashed towards him again, slashing my claws at his cheek. He yelled in pain as some blood splattered on the ground. I smiled and inspected the blood on my claws.

Krystal: AB positive. That's good. The strongest type of blood. 

The blood sank into my claws, and my aura shimmered a dark red again, and a red wispy mist formed all around my hands. He backed up and held his cheek.