4.

Me and the mysterious boy make our way down the stairs, and the lighting starts to get dim. I can smell smoke and alcohol reeking from below. I hear the loud shrieking laughter of drunk teenagers, and I groan. This was not my scene.

Finally we reach the bottom and it looks like everyone is intoxicated, with either alcohol or something worse - marijuana. I can't believe I'm here. I should be in my dorm studying.

Everyone is circled around in the huge basement Indian style. It looks just like a huge arcade. There's even a jacuzzi which a few people occupying it.

"Go ahead, sit in the circle." The boy practically pushes me with everyone else. I sit down. The only reason I'm here is for Mia. I remind myself.

The people making up the circle look like models straight out of a vogue magazine. The guys have chiseled faces and perfect smiles. The girls have doll-like features and perfect hair. I couldn't help but feel a little self conscious, even in this getup that Mia put me in. I cant compete with these perfect people.

The boy who escorted me in begins to speak. "As you all know, I'm Ferrell. And if you don't know, now you know." People chuckle, but I find it hard to see what's funny. "Last week we played spin the bottle, right? And the week before that strip twister? Well those are both boring, and the strip twister was an epic fail so..."

The same girl who works at the cafe - Evelyn I believe her name was, speaks after blowing out a puff of smoke. "So what now? Strip poker?" Everyone laughs and again, I don't find it funny.

"No silly. This time it's seven minutes in Heaven."

"Oh, Collin might want to be here for this one." Evelyn smirks, looking at me. Why was she looking at me? I wasn't playing this silly game.

"The rules are simple. Go in that back room and spend a little one on one time for 7 minutes with the lights off, and yes people we are allowed to listen. Anyways, let's start with um...Evelyn and Travie." Ferrell announces.

A tall, lean boy stands up and offers his hand to Evelyn. He's filled with piercings and tattoos and his hair is dyed crazy colors. They belong together.

She takes his hand and everyone snickers as they enter the small room.

After they close the door, I hear the sound of a zipper being unzipped.

I cringe as everyone cheers them on.