3.

I feel everyone's eyes bore into my head as Collin and I make our way up. Finally we make it inside the house, where there are even more people dancing to the loud music.

Collin smirks at me. "Would you like a drink?" I notice that Collin smirks a lot. I have never witnessed him not smiling.

"I don't drink." I shake my head.

"I have non alcoholic drinks too, you know."

I nod then, and follow him into the large kitchen. "Is this your house?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Oh no. I wish." He responds as he pours my drink. "This is actually my dads."

I sip into the drink he hands me hesitantly. "Your dads? Is he okay with you throwing parties?"

"Nope. But he's not here, is he? Which means we can do some things." He inches closer, wearing that usual smirk.

I slam my cup hard on the table. "N-no. I'm not doing anything with you." I shake my head. Even though he was looking very attractive, I wasn't going to let him hypnotize me.

"What is going on in here?" I hear a voice. I turn to see it's the brunette.

"Laina, why are you here?" Collin asks, his smirk wearing off.

"Because I was getting a drink." She eyes me, looking me up and down. "I wanted to talk to you alone anyways."

Collin nods, then turns to me again. "Uh, go ahead and dance. I'll talk to you later." I did not want to talk to him again, especially after finding out his intentions.

As I walk slowly out of the kitchen I hear Laina's voice again. "Who's the new tramp? Is that who you really left me for? We were talking Collin.

Tramp? She has nerve.

I hear Collin's deep sigh. "We were just discussing something. Stop bugging out."

There's a pause before Laina starts talking again. "I'm not bugging out. It's perfectly reasonable why I'm slightly annoyed."

"Listen Laina, what happened last night doesn't mean were in a committed relationship." He brings his voice to a whisper.

"No, you're right. It doesn't mean anything. I just think we should be friends." She agrees. I could sense in her voice she was slightly offended.

I couldn't help but wonder, what happened last night? Collin really was a dog.

I can't listen to anymore of this conversation, so I make my way to Mia. She's on the couch giggling as the attractive boy who approached her is whispering in her ear. Her eyes meet mine and I mouth the words "let's go". I was so ready to leave.

Mia shakes her head. Clearly she wasn't.

I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I turn to see it's a tall boy with jet black hair and bright brown eyes. He looms over me, his face chiseled and perfect. "Oh, I thought you were someone else. I'm looking for my sister Laina."

"I think she's over there." I point towards the grand kitchen. "but she's talking to Collin, I believe."

"Well," he sighs. "You're cute." He looks me up and down. "There's a game going on in the basement, I think you would be a perfect player. I'll fetch your friend and my sister later."

He grabs my hand and practically drags me down the stairs.

I was being treated like a rag doll in this place, and I was ready to leave.