Part 3 - Phobia

Shehnaaz is still recovering from what happened, and keeps blushing. She can't stop smiling and lightly hits her head laughing at her condition. She changes her clothes and heads home.

Siddharth's friends ask him to come to the club to party. He's tired from the shoot but goes anyways.

At the club they all dance and drink, and enjoy themselves. His friends are looking around and staring at girls
friend - "Sid wo dekh bhai kya pataka ja ri hai"
Sidharth is in his own world thinking about the little kiss he had with sana.
Friend- "Kider khoya hai bhai" while tapping his shoulder.
Sid comes out of his thoughts and says "Han kya bolre"
Friend- "kuch ni yar wo chor, tu bta challenge kaisa chal re Tera" with a teasing smile.
That brings Sidharth back to reality that he's doing everything for a bet, but inside somewhere he knows what he did was genuine. He brushes those thoughts away and says
"Han yar Acha chal re"
Friend - " bas acha? Koi bat age bari" still teasing him.
Sidharth gets annoyed with his statements and tells him to stop.
Friend- " tuje pta hai na tu natak kar ra hai, kahin tu serious to ni ho gaya"
Sid- " pagal hai tu, muje usme koi interest ni hai.
He was telling himself that more then answering his friend. The truth was he was getting attracted to her but this bet was stopping him and he convinced himself that it was nothing and he needs to finish the challenge.

Next day they meet at the shoot and steal glances at each other while working. Sana felt butterflies in her stomach every time he came close to her or passed by. While shooting for a scene Sidharth tries to have some fun. he was determined about completing the challenge as soon as he can but he always forgets about it when he's around her, and does everything genuinely. He knew his effect on sana so he slides his finger on her waist while passing by her making her shiver.
She's not able to react because all eyes were on them but she gives a cute stare to Sidharth and he laughs giving a smirk.

They finish the shoot early and Sid comes to her vanity again.
Sid- "shehnaaz"
Her name from his mouth gives her chills. She loves it when he calls her that because most people call her sana which is her nickname, but she loves her name and hearing it from his mouth gives her a very different and satisfying feeling.
He walks in and says
Sid- " tu free hai abi, koi kam to ni hai"
Sana- "Han free hu par kyon"
Sid - "coffee ke liye chale gi"
Sana smiles and nods.

They go to a nearby cafe and have a great time. They have unfiltered conversations which is what's unique about them and it brings them closer day by day. While drinking coffee he slides his foot against her leg teasing her making her choke on her coffee.
Sid- " sorry sorry" and he starts laughing
She makes a cute angry face
Sid- "tu kitni cute lagti hai gusse me" making her smile unintentionally.
She thinks about how he always makes her smile with his cute antics and praises.

They're done with their coffee and head out to the car. On the way Sana receives a message from one of the team members from shoot.

"Ma'am the director asked to let you know the shoot will be in a swimming pool tomorrow"

Sana panics as she has a phobia of water. she starts sweating and her breathing gets heavier. Sidharth notices her restlessness and gets worried
Sid- "kya hua shehnaaz kiska msg tha"
Sana- "Sidharth kal swimming pool me shoot hai, Meko phobia hai meko ni karna"
Sid- "tu fikr kyu kar ri hai mai help karu ga na, kuch ni hoga"
Sana- "nai meko ni karna" still scared.
Sid- "Acha meri bat sun relax kar, ek kam kar sakte hai mere ghar me indoor swimming pool hai uder practice kar sakte hai agar tu chahti hai, chale gi"
Sana doesn't want any phobia of hers to come in the way of her work so she agrees to go.

They reach his house and go to the swimming pool area putting away their stuff. Sidharth suddenly takes off his shirt and looks at Sana in a teasing way. She starts blushing and looks away.
sid - "kya hua" while walking towards her which was giving all the wrong ideas to sana.
sana - "kuch ni" breathing heavily.
To her surprise he passes by her and jumps into the pool leaving her annoyed.
he comes out of the water moving his hair back, and looking heavenly.
Sid- "muje pate mai hot hu, but kitna ghoore gi, ander bi aja"
Sana feels embarrassed and turns into a red tomato. She sits on the side of the pool hanging her legs in it.
Sid- "Abe ander a na"
Sana- "nai mai doob jayo gi" still scared.
Sid- "mai doobne du ga tuje, nayi na"
He swims towards her and slowly pulls her into the water. Sana starts to panic and flaps her arms in the water
sana - "Sidharth pakar muje please muje bahar nikalna hai"
Sid - "relax kar kuch nayi hoga"
He moves towards her, holding her to calm her down. She clings on to him like everything depended on it
"Sidharth please muje dar lag ra hai"
Sid- "relax" while rubbing his hand on her back.
He slowly moves her back and teaches her some basic things to be able to hold herself in the water. she quietly listens because Sidharth had a commanding nature and it made her do stuff automatically. She does whatever he says until he comes to holding her breath underwater.
sid - "acha ab neeche jana hai aur saans rokni hai, aram se kare gi to ho jaye ga"
sana - "nayi merese ni hoga"
sid - "karle gi mai help kar ra hu na" getting a little annoyed.
he holds her arms and slowly pulls her down into the water, but as soon as her nose goes underwater she comes back out panicking, and grabs onto him.
"sana aram se kare gi ho jaye ga"
sana - "nayi meko ni k.."
he shushes her by putting a finger on her lips.
he slowly pulls her into the water again and she holds her breath. he looks into her eyes giving her assurance that he's there for her and won't let anything happen to her. she starts to get out of breath and moves towards the top but he holds her and pulls her close, making their lips meet. she's taken by surprise but she forgets about her phobia and is in the moment. The intensity of the kiss shocked her but her body gradually relaxed and she gave in. They shared a very passionate, yet a soft kiss. finally they were out of breath and both came out of the water. she breathes heavily and tries to catch her breath.
sid - "thik hai na" while smiling
sana - "hmm" being all shy
sid - "thori aur practice karni hai" while swimming closer to her.
sana - "nayi mai karlu gi" smiling and making him laugh.

They practice for a while and she feels that she's comfortable in the water. They come out and dry themselves and change. sidharth gives his t-shirt and sweatpants to her since she didnt have extra clothes. she changes and while she gets her stuff to leave, she hears sidharth say "bye babyyy", which makes her blush, she cant control it and rushes out making him laugh.

Won't Let Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें