Part 21 - A Storm Within

Hey guys, here's the next part, it's a little short but hope you like it💕
Also this memory loss thing will continue for a few parts but it won't be continuous. I haven't really thought of what will happen now, I just think of each part while I start writing but I dont have any proper ideas right now. I'll write when I do and update as soon as possible.💕

The first part of Meant To Be is also up so check that out, i kinda went too fast but I'll slow down in the next parts💞

___________________________________

"Who Are You"

Sana's words broke a part of him. He felt his heartbeat stop, and a sudden silence took over around him. She blinked her eyes again trying to clearly see around her, and her eyes landed on his hands holding hers.

***Sana's POV

I was trying to come to my senses and see clearly around me. Still being not fully aware of my surroundings, I felt someone holding my hands, it sounded like someone close to me but I couldn't recall. I slightly pulled my hand away, not knowing who it was.

I felt a weird void in my head, like there was something missing, and it frustrated me. A sudden sharp pain strikes my head and I couldn't bear it. My vision going away, skin starting to feel cold, and losing muscle control, I drifted into a deep slumber.

***POV ends

It happened within a few seconds, the only thing he could think was she didn't recognize him and he gets numb as she faints again.

He came back to his senses, and freaked out, yelling on the top of his lungs.

Sid - "Call the damm doctor, what are you waiting for"

The receptionist rushed to call the doctor as she told a staff member to book the closest available room to get her to a comfortable place.

Sidharth felt like the most important thing in his life was slipping through his hands. His body started shivering and he only had one thought running through his head, he wanted her back, in her normal state.

Sid - "Shehnaaz please uth jao" as he rubbed her hands, he was trying to wake her up but at the back of his mind, the thought of her forgetting him killed him inside. Tears rolled down his face as he gave it all, trying to get her to wake up.

He picked her in his arms, carrying her in her unconscious state to the room. He carefully placed her on the bed covering her with the duvet as they waited for the doctor.

The doctor arrived and checked her vitals, making sure everything is normal. Sidharth told him about her condition and what all happened a while back.

Doctor- "don't worry, her vitals are normal, I've given her some medicines and she'll be sleeping for a while. These sudden blackouts and short term memory loss is normal in this condition. You should get her to her family doctor as soon as possible and continue her treatment" as he left gathering his belongings.

It was the longest wait sidharth had ever done, waiting for her to open her eyes and to say his name. He was being selfish, he knew that waking up was the most important but his love for her just made him think only for himself, and how he couldn't handle her forgetting him.

As he laid beside her, he felt her arms move. He quickly got up, holding her hand. She slowly opened her eyes to see sidharth staring at her being impatient, his heart beating so hard against his chest. He hoped she was okay but his selfish self wanted to hear something else

She blinked her eyes adjusting to the light, and called out his name.

"Sidhaarth"

He took a breath of relief, like it was all that mattered, and tightly hugged her, but it suddenly hit him that there were high chances of it happening again and he wasn't ready to go through that pain again.

Sana looks at him confused,

"Kya hua, aise kyu dekh re"

He quickly changed his expressions telling her

"Dara diya tha tumne, but doctor ne bola normal hai sab"

He keeps what happened a while back to himself, because the last thing she needed was more stress. He knew she wouldn't be able to take that easily, and he didn't want that to affect her already worsening condition.

He hugs her tightly as his eyes tear up. He wanted to go back as soon as possible and get her checked up properly so her treatment could start, but there were other things planned for them, The flights got cancelled due to a thunderstorm heading their way. It became another day of pain for him which he had all to himself.

She was still a little drowsy, he held her close, hugging her from the back. He caresses her hair and she soon drifted into sleep.

He watched her sleep, his eyes tear up as he caresses her face. He couldn't rid himself of the thought, that when will it happen again, and if she'll be able to remember then. His pain was like the storm that appeared out of nowhere, and the thought that scared him was how it would end, and what the future held for him and sana. His mind was a mess with the different emotions he had but soon he slept with the pain, hoping for a better day.

Won't Let Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें