Part 16 - Honeymoon

Siddharth and sana were hugging each other, their love radiated from their faces even in their sleep. As the sun rays come through the window hitting sidharth's face, he wakes up to the beautiful sight in front of him. He admires her sleeping face while resting his head on his hand. Soon she woke up to him staring at her, and gave a cute baby smile.

Sana - "Good Morning baby"
Sid - "Good Morning meri Jaan" as he holds her face with one hand and leans into kissing her forehead. She closes her eyes again, not wanting to wake up yet, while his hand stays on her face. She felt a tear drop fall on her face and instantly opened her eyes.

Sana - "Sidharth kya hua"

Sidharth immediately turns his face away but she holds onto his face softly turning it towards herself.

Sana - "Bolo please kya hua, tum ro kyo rahe ho, abi bi hurt ho mere se, I'm sorry" as she cutely held her ears while apologizing.

Sid - "nai meri Jaan mai nai hurt tere se" while caressing her face

Sana - "to kya hua"

She holds his hand insisting him to talk but he hesitated to tell her because he didn't know how she'll react. He wanted to keep all problems away from her but there they were again in the middle of something serious.

Sana - "sidharth bolo please, Dara re ho muje"

After staying silent for a few seconds he starts talking

Sid - "tum check up karwane gayi thi na last week" while fidgeting his fingers.

Sana - "han" being confused

Sid - "uski reports a gayi, doctor ki call ayi thi"

Sana - "han kya bola uno ne"

Sid - "wo.......uno ne ...... bola..."
Sana - "bol bi de kya hua"

He gathers the courage to tell her and finally says it.

Sid - "reports me likha hai....tume.....brain tumour hai"

He doesn't stop there, he rushes to tell her that she doesn't need to worry as it's in the early stages so it's not that serious. He tried to give her some strength but that went in vain. Sana's brain stops working, she couldn't believe it. She kept quiet thinking about what that meant for them and how it will affect their life.

Sid- "kuch bolo Shehnaaz"

She was broken inside but she tried to act strong not letting him know what was going on in her head. She could tell he was already worried and didn't want to add to the problems so she showed that she wasn't affected by the news.

Sana - "doctor ne bola na serious nayi hai abi to kyu fikar kar re ho"

She barely meets his eyes and tells him to come out for breakfast before leaving the room. He understood she was trying to avoid the topic so he let her be, and gave her time to digest the information.

They have breakfast and leave to the doctor's for the follow up. At the hospital, sana gets the remaining tests done and waits for the doctor to call them in. She was very nervous and felt restless, but Sidharth tried to calm her down keeping his stress aside.

The doctor called them in and started to explain her reports to her.

Doc - "Shehnaaz we've done a few tests now and everything seems normal but we have to do them again in a week to decide how to proceed. There's one thing that we still have to worry about.

Sid- "kya doctor" as his heartbeat increases.

Doc - "she can lose her memory if she comes under a lot of stress and we don't know how long it'll stay. it can be for minutes, hours, weeks or more. I suggest you to keep her happy and away from any kinds of stress, which leaves less chances for memory loss"

The doctor leaves the room to get a few documents and both of them sit there, worrying about what turn their life will take if that was to happen. sana felt a weird feeling in her stomach, like she wanted to cry and let it out. She was scared to death but she kept it in trying to act normal. He sees Her hands shaking, he could feel how restless she was and held her hands trying to get her to relax.

Sana - "sidharth mai ye sab bhool gayi to" she blurts out, out of the blue.

Hearing that from her gave him a reality check, he was pushing away those thoughts that maybe she forgets him and just thinking about that broke a part of him.

Sid - "koi kuch nai bhool raha, mai hu na tumhare sath, aur hamesha rahoon ga, kuch nayi hoga tumhe" he mumbles.

He was telling himself that more than making her feel better. Both of them imagining how life can be without each other. One thinking how they'll live if they don't remember the other and one thinking how they'll live if the other forgets them. It scared both of them and they looked at each other with welled up eyes, not being able to form words.

The doctor walked back in bringing them back to reality.

Doc - "Here you go guys, these are some medications and precautions. I'll again suggest not to let her worry too much and keep her away from stress"

After a long appointment with the doctor and being sure about what sana needed to do, they got home. They comforted each other, keeping themselves strong.

Sidharth thought about what the doctors said and there was only one way to stay stress free and away from everything. He goes to the closet to take out a bag and starts to fill it with their clothes.

Sana - "Sidharth kya kar ra hai, kapre pack kyo kar re" as she gets up from the bed.

Sid - "wapis beth jao mai kar ra hu na"
Sana - "par kis liye, kider jare ho"
Sid - "mai nahi, hum ja re hai, humare honeymoon pe"

She was surprised and got so happy, in that moment she forgot what was going on in their life  and she kept questioning him where they were going.

Sid - "ruk jao pata chal jaye ga, agar bata diya to surprise kese ho ga"

Sidharth books the tickets and hotel for where they'll stay. He packs their bags, asking her for what she wants to pack too according to the weather there.

They get on the first flight there and he blindfolds her until they get to their hotel. She was so happy and excited for the vacation. Sidharth wanted her to forget about what's gonna happen in the future and just enjoy the present. She was doing the same, and was living in the moment.

When they reached the place he opened her blindfold, it was a private villa in Maldives, with the breathtaking view of the ocean.

She was speechless seeing the sight in front of her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was speechless seeing the sight in front of her. It was the most beautiful thing ever and being there with Sidharth made it all worth it. She couldn't control her tears and her eyes welled up with happy tears. She walks towards him and hugs him tight standing on her toes.

Sana - "I love you baby, kitni pyari jaga hai"

Sid - "I Love you too meri jaan, bas aise hi khush Raha kar"

He holds her tight lifting her feet a little above the ground, kissing her on her forehead.
___________________________________

Guys I hope you like the story until now 💞
If you want leave some ideas for some incidents you want during their trip to Maldives. I'll use the ones that will fit with the story.

Stay safe and take care💕

Won't Let Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें