9

April 16th, 2019

23 Weeks

It's been three weeks since the gender reveal and so far things have been the same. Besides the fact that Vanessa and Jimin however can't seem to keep their hands off of one another and they still haven't told anybody about their secret hangouts either, but besides that, everything was the same for the most part.

Oh, and Vanessa and Namjoon haven't talked about their relationship status once, like at all. The two of them are just acting like two strangers having a baby.

It sucks when one person still considers the other to be their best friends, but unfortunately Vanessa and Joon both suck at the thought of confrontation. As a result, the two kept their conversations at a minimum, and whenever he did seem to check-in, it's only ever about the baby.

"You know we may need to say something soon, right?" Jimin asked, luring her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah soon, not now." She smiled at him and went back to eating her snack.

He took the bowl from her hands and placed it down on the coffee table nearby,  she pouted and reached for it again. He prevented her by gently grabbing her hands and clutched them in his lap.

"Are you ashamed of what happened that night? It's alright, to be honest about something like this. I'm an adult, I can take it." He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb.

Vanessa sighed out loud and looked down at her hand in his. It's not that she was ashamed of what happened that night, she was just nervous about how everyone would react.

"No Chim, I'm not ashamed at all. I guess I'm just nervous?" Vanessa shrugged and leaned back against the pillows on the couch.

He leaned back on the couch as well and held her hand in his own to try and calm down her nerves.

"We don't have to tell anybody anything until you're ready." He looked over at Vanessa and provided her with a look of reassurance.

She smiled at the gesture and leaned over so that she was supporting her head on his chest, he shifted his body so that the two of them could lay comfortably on the couch together. You cuddled into his side and let your armrest over his torso.

He held the smaller girl closer to his side and kissed her forehead. She looked up at him and held his face in her hands rubbing his jaw with her thumb. 

"You are too damn attractive," Vanessa whispered before placing her lips against his and pulling his body closer to hers.

He instinctively wrapped his arm around her waist and rubbed his hand up and down her back. His touch left her skin warm and tingly, her fingers started pulling off the piece of fabric from his body.

He put her in his lap and pulled down the straps to her dress at a teasingly slow pace, she bit her lip in anticipation, he smirked at her reaction and let the straps fall down her arms.

Vanessa withdrew her arms from the area and let the dress fall down her body, the sight of her bare upper half made a tent form in Jimin's pants. He lured her in for another kiss, this one more forceful and assertive than the last.

A moan slipped past her lips and onto his own, his hands made their way up her torso and he gently massaged Vanessa's breast with his hands.  

She threw her head back at the feeling of his gentle hands caressing all over her body.

Vanessa's hips moved back and forth against his lap and one his hands squeezed her ass in response.

A deep knock on the door caused both of them to halt all movement and stare at the door in unison, their faces heating up, not because of the hormones, but because whoever was at Jimin's front door damn near made both of them have a heart attack.

"Is someone supposed to be coming over today?" Vanessa asked in a low voice, moving from his lap as quickly as she could.

"No, not that I know of. W-who is it?"He asked as he stood up quickly and looked around for his shirt with urgency.

When he couldn't find it on the floor, he looked upon the couch again and let out a small gasp at the sight of his shirt stuck between the couch cushions.

"It's Taehyung! Just stopping by to visit, I have food!" He announced excitedly, his hands were full of snacks and all he desired was for Jimin to open the door so that he could set his poor hands free.

Vanessa styled her hair and sat back against the couch, picking up her phone and opening up a random app quickly to make things seem normal.

"Oh cool! I'm coming!" Jimin ran his fingers through his hair and fixed his shirt. He looked at Vanessa and lifted her chin with his finger, placing another kiss on her lips.

She smiled at the gesture and kissed him back eagerly, gently hitting his arm and pointing at his front door.

He stood up completely and opened the front door for his friend. He took one of the bags and stepped to the side, allowing his best friend to enter his house.

"Oh thank goodness, I felt like my hand was going to fall off if you didn't answer the door," Taehyung exclaims when he enters Jimin's house.

Vanessa chuckled at his statement and smiled brightly when Taehyung poked his head past the wall and smiled widely at Vanessa's presence on the couch.

"Vanessa! I wasn't expecting to see you here. How's everything been going?" He walked over and sat down on the couch next to her.

"Well I was over on this side of town visiting my sister, and I decided to visit Jimin. I didn't feel like going home just yet." She replied and he nodded his head.

To be fair, Vanessa was in fact helping your sister look for a new apartment that just so happened to be close to this area, so it wasn't a complete lie.

"I see, how have you been holding up with the baby and Namjoon thing?" He asked, Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and Jimin poked his head in bringing the other snacks.

"Vanessa would you like to join us, we're just watching movies and playing games?" Jimin asked, she could tell he tried to change the subject.

"Yeah sure, Tae um, what did you mean when you asked me about Namjoon?" Vanessa didn't mean to brush off Jimin's question, but she was also curious as to what Taes' question implied. 

"Shit." He mumbled, when he realized that Vanessa was oblivious to what had been happening.

"Well you might as well tell her now since you already brought it up." Jimin sat next to her on the couch and avoided eye contact with her.

"Okay, before I go on, I just want to say that I had no idea that you were unaware of what was going on," Taehyung warned, and Vanessa nodded her head in understanding.

"So Joon and Naomi started seeing each other again, and by seeing each other, I mean they're dating." His voice became fainter towards the end of his statement and he cleared his throat.

She turned to look at Jimin behind her as if asking for some sort of confirmation of the news that she just heard. He sighed before nodding his head in agreement to what she was thinking.

"I-I'm sorry Vanessa, my intentions weren't to hurt your feelings or anything. I assumed you knew." The poor boy said, trying to keep eye contact with her as she looked back at him.

Vanessa gave him a genuine smile and placed her hand on top of his, letting him know that things were okay.

"Taehyung you don't have to apologize, this isn't on you. I'm not bothered." She smiled at him, hoping that he wouldn't notice Vanessa lying straight through her teeth.

"Joon and I aren't technically together, so he can feel free to do or be with whoever he likes."

Jimin's eyes widened slightly at the words that just left her lips, Taes face having nearly the same expression as the man sitting behind her on the couch.