V

Finn and Daniel currently sat in a car that Finn had bought the day of his resurrection driving to a house Finn had bought after he got his car. Daniel had a small explaination from Finn in the hospital. The explaination didn't make sense but then again, what did?

"So we're married." Daniel said still weirded out by the fact he had a husband.

"No." Finn said making Daniel quickly turn to him. "I just saud that to get you out of there. I'll explain more at the house."

Daniel felt tempted to jump out of the car. He started feeling an intense rage flow through him.

"Bitch!" He exclaimed, surprising Finn as Daniel usually had a calm expression. "You will explain now, I will not wait till we get to the house." Finn opened his mouth to retort before Daniel quickly cut him off. "If you start arguing I swear to god I will jump out of this car."

"I'm a vampire." Daniel's eyelid twitched. Then he sciffed.

Unbuckling his seat belt and unlocking the car he quickly opened it and jumped out. His body landed on the street, he had a few scrapes but other than that he was fine.

Daniel looked around to find absolutely no one in sight. He sighed getting up from the ground and walking away from Finn's car. That was until a force hit him in the side of the head and his vision went black.

His knees weakened and he felt his body tilt into someones arms. Moments later he was in the back seat of Finn's car completely unconsious.

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 2033

Finn had Daniel resting on his couch. He paced back and forth worriedly.

"What shall I do?" Finn whispered to himself. His eyes glanced over at the man he was enthralled with.

What if he had worsened his condition?

What if he never trusted him again?

What if-

He moved.

In a flash Finn was sitting by him, when Daniel opened his eyes the memories if what happened hours ago sped by him. His head twisted to the side, face to face with the man who had kidnapped him.

He sat up quickly scooting as far away from Finn as he could. Though he was scared out of his wits his face remained ever neutral.

Though he wanted to shake like a level 5 earthquake his body stayed as still as it possubly could. Almost as if he were paralyzed in his spot.

"Daniel don't be afraid." Said man scoffed.

"I'm not afraid, I'm pissed off. Why am I here Finn. If that's even your real name."

Finn sighed.

"This is going to take forever." He said to himself looking off into a corner.

"Damn right it is, I want answers."

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

Currently listening to Hozier and crying while I write this. Drama is coming folks.