Sanctums

*Robes*

*Robes*

I sighed and stretched, getting out of bed and changing into my robes. Stephan asked me yesterday to help him train so I accepted, regretting it now because I'm super tired. I stayed up all night studying.

Timeskip to courtyard

"Hey Stephan" I smiled walking over to the sorcerer.

"Hey (Y/n)" he smiled back. We both did our stretches before getting ready to start.

"So just how Ancient is she?" Stephan asked and I looked at him.

"No one knows the age of the Sorcerer Supreme. Only that she's Celtic and never talks about her past" I informed, tightening my shoes and standing up.

"You follow her, even though you don't know?" He asked confused.

"I know she's steadfast but unpredictable. Merciless, yet kind. She made me what I am" I said, jumping into a fighting stance, Stephan following suit.

"Trust your teacher... and don't lose your way" I said, walking around him.

"Like Kaecilius?" He asked.

"That's right" I responded before throwing a kick at his head, which he dodged. He then pushed me backwards, grabbing my arm and twisting.

"You knew him" Stephan stated and I nodded. I then flipped his arm over, locking mine around his neck and holding him in position.

"When he first came to us... he'd lost everyone he ever loved. He was a grieving, broken man searching for answers in the mystic arts. A brilliant student, but he was proud, headstrong. He questioned the Ancient One, rejected her teaching" I said, fighting to hold him still. Stephan then elbowed me into the stomach, making me back up and groan. I looked at him impressed.

"He left Kamar-Taj. His disciples followed him like sheep. Seduced by false doctrine" I continued my story.

"And he stole the forbidden ritual, right?" Stephan asked.

"Yes" I responded, catching my breath a little.

"What did it do?" He asked.

"No more questions" I said, going over to the relic rack and picking up my Chakra blades (these are different ones and they glow with orange sparks like the staff does, giving it a magical aspect. If packed together they also join into a staff).

"What's that?" He asked.

"That's a question" I stated amused while pointing at him making Stephan chuckle.

"This is a relic. Some magic is too powerful to sustain so we imbue objects with it allowing them to take the strain we can't" I informed. "There are many relics. The Wand of Watoob. The vaulting Boots of Valtorr, those belong to Mordo as well as The Staff of Living Tribunal."