Best Weekend Bonding Ever! Chapter 4

A/N:
Since chapter 3 was short (because they told me to sleep early) I took the liberty of posting 2 or 3 new chapters today with my usual disgusting art I made.

The song and characters aren't mine, give credits to the creators!

Fluff, Angst & Smut

Five spending time with you over the weekend!

Without further ado let us begin
...

Y/N POV:

I heard him scream a lot of 'YESes' and I laughed, well better ready eve thing before he finishes showering. Let's see, what to do first, hmmm, ah I got it! I started by going to the kitchen "let's see, I can make some sandwiches, microwave popcorn and mix some fruit smoothies." So I get my headphones which was inside one of the closets and play some music while I prepare everything "I walk to the sound of my own drums..." I sang aloud since Five is taking quite a while in the shower, wait he's taking too long, I thought to myself as I finished preparing the food the microwave beeped signaling that the popcorn is done. I put the popcorn on the bowl and put all the foods in a tray as I make my way to the living room, Five is still not there "that's it I checking up on him." I put the tray down at the table and sprinted to the bathroom door.

I knock on the door gently several times saying "Five are you alright?" No answer came, screw it im lock picking the door. It opened after a few minutes of my hands fumbling around, I move the curtain where the bathtub is beside the shower and I saw Five with his eyes closed and are those my AirPods he was just moving to the music and I laughed, he didn't seem to notice so I took one of the AirPods and whispered "is my lover liking the bath so far" I see him shiver and look up to me in surprise while blushing, he stuttered "o-oh Y/N I didn't see you there, I am so sorry if I took to long-" I cut him off "I was just asking if you like it and don't worry I don't mind you taking your time." I combed his still wet hair and he leans into the touch "I'll be out soon." He said and I blushed having an idea "um if you want I can help you wash, only if you want to of course!" I squeaked a bit and he looks down blushing red and looks back up at me with a smug smile on his face and said "sure, why not?" He stood from the tub, as I saw his naked, muscular body I looked away from him feeling quite flustered and he got closer to my ear and said "no need to be shy if you like what you see." He took my chin and kissed my lips long and lovingly, I kissed back with same enthusiasm he has. After our long kiss he pulls away, both of us still catching our breath I moaned out with a dissatisfied look, he pecked my cheek and said "don't worry angel we can do that later but for now you can help me wash up so we can go watch, okay?" I looked down still embarrassed and just nodded. He took notice of this, so he moved closer to me and took my hands in his saying "hey it's alright, I'm not mad, please look at me angel, I wanna see your perfect face." He kissed my jaw, marking his way to my neck, I gasped in surprise and he stopped, putting his arms around my waist and leaning his head to mine, I said "I'm sorry, It's just really my first time being... you know, like this, to another person." Five said "it's okay, I know how you feel cause I have the same problem, but don't worry. We'll work it out, together." He held my hand and lead me to the shower where I would wash him. After washing him I gave him his clothes (that I borrowed him, but I don't mind)

I went out of the bathroom to let him finish changing. I close the door and leaned to the wall beside it and thought aloud (accidentally) "oh my god! I can't believe this is happening and I feel so nervous and why does the name 'Five' ring a bell, I seriously don't know but even so why does he make me feel safe, is it because of that sharp jawline, or maybe to beautiful dimples, or his eyes that look so green, or is it his amazingly funny, cute, smart, and kind personality! AHhhh! I seriously don't know, wait maybe it's all of them" I start messing my hair and shouting at myself I didn't even realized Five was sitting beside me, He was just staring at me and spoke "is that how you really see me Y/N?" I jumped and screamed causing me to almost fall but he caught me in bridal style...