Too similar.

My dad's sister gave her life and my father couldn't take that. So he found the patients, gave them hope for a recovered life but instead priced them their life itself. I couldn't believe it. But it was true.

A day before, the same scenario flashed in the back of my mind.

The girl on the floor, another one in the next room tied to a chair. Everything was exactly the same, except...the third girl...

Suddenly, there was a blow to my hip and I was pushed over the balcony railing into thin air.

It was about 5 seconds after that my spine hit the cold stone ground. My bones shattered with an ear-piercing sound. My heartbeat was at the point of explosion. So was the buzzing. I was losing myself slowly...

I completed my thoughts, except the third girl down below...that was this time...I sighed. Wow.

That brings us to now, as I am lying on the cold bare ground, 200 feet below my flat, at 3 am in the night, a day after my best friend died....in a situation too similar to mine.

I am staring above at the shadow who pushed me off the balcony...and above that, the starry sky... A striking blue.

Will I survive? This fall, these memories, the truth? I don't know.

But for now, here's to looking at the stars and a mystery finally solved...