Flower bops

Heyo its ya girl back from Japan. It was mad lit there everything was busy everyday. Anyways i have fallen into another vocaloid voicebank and its V4 Flower. So I knew my girly had a good voicebank right? But like these songs are the real bops.

1) Villain. I have had this song on repeat for the past week. Its like fuck boy Len territory but also not? It's weird. So Flower sings as a boy who is in a complicated relationship. The boy seems to think that the girl sees him as a Villian. So like fuck boi Len territory 'he' says "Hi there! My motto is Yolo need a little love?" He thinks the idea of sex shouldn't be such a secret topic for couples.

2) Eva so from what I can gather the character is a little spider girl. (She's really cute) So I think she likes this person even though she shouldn't? She says "I want you to see me its sinful." She's all about living in the moment of things too. Apparently they person she likes does stuff half assed but my girly keeps coming back man. Also they bass is good.

3)Egoist, i Know they My Hero fanbase went off on this song. Anyways Flower is going through some life stuff and finds peace and solitude in her teacher. She's asking for a break and stuff. I think her family is on some whack shit. "I wont go back there! There is nothing for me left there!" Then hoe starts screaming but its a bop I swear.

4) Traffic jam is a good song. I really like the character designs and the visuals. So anyways two people live their lives seeking out justice for car crashes (in a way) They more or less abuse their power and become just as bad as the justice that failed them. They chorus is the line DUECE three times and it also appears in the song with Shama in it.

5) Im pretty sure its called Shama. Her character design is mega cute. So apparently Shama (the pink hoe) represents temptation and sin. The police force is keeping an eye on her with the other inmates but she catches the attention of Clay. (I'm referring to Clay as Clay to stop spoiler's.) Anyway Clay falls in love with her. Anyways Clay helps her exscape and . . . man its litty. You just gotta watch the video to see it.

5) Lastly on my list is Wozwald. So this song is a classic. This guy was smoking that good weed ans starts seeing his dad. His dad looks like a fucked up Mickey mouse. So they go on this life journey together and it gets weirder and weirder.

Thats it for now all these songs are on soundcloud so its lit.